In the News II

January 3rd, 2024 at 4:55:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Not specifically. But normal people want people to succeed, or fail, not due to their race, but their abilities. If you are unable to answer the softball questions she failed at, she has proven she does not have the necessary abilities to lead a major university. Sounds like she got where she was by plagiarism as well.

I’m not exactly sure what the necessary qualifications are for a University President, but I know she is an abject failure. Seems like a good job for Obama.

This could all be true, thankfully I don’t give a damn so I haven’t spent one iota of my time thinking about it besides the time it has taken to type these two posts!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 3rd, 2024 at 4:56:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Normal people don’t care who runs Harvard..

Yet if she'd come out bashing gays and taking the same stance on gay rights that she took on Jews, you'd be all over it. We know what your priorities are.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 3rd, 2024 at 5:02:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
This could all be true, thankfully I don’t give a damn so I haven’t spent one iota of my time thinking about it besides the time it has taken to type these two posts!

The fact that you would actually brag about being uninformed speaks volumes. Why should anybody listen to anything you say when you fully admit that you're not at all informed about anything. That you couldn't care less about what's in the news.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 3rd, 2024 at 5:07:24 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
Why should anybody listen to anything you say when you fully admit that you're not at all informed about anything.

Because I am not one of the retards that thinks the 2020 election was stolen from Donny, of course!
January 3rd, 2024 at 5:14:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Because I am not one of the retards that thinks the 2020 election was stolen from Donny, of course!

It's going to be interesting to see what you say when it comes out that you were wrong about that, cuz it's going to come out. More and more stuff is coming out every day. But how would you know that, you don't pay any attention to real news. My bet is you'll clam up and never say a word about it. If it doesn't come out of Rachel Madcow's ignorant cesspool of a mouth to you it's not news.
January 3rd, 2024 at 5:43:23 PM permalink
ams288
It's going to be interesting to see what you say when it comes out that you were wrong about that, cuz it's going to come out. More and more stuff is coming out every day. But how would you know that, you don't pay any attention to real news. My bet is you'll clam up and never say a word about it. If it doesn't come out of Rachel Madcow's ignorant cesspool of a mouth to you it's not news.

Will you be alive or dead by the time this huge bombshell “comes out?” Seems like it should have come out by now, no? Like in time for all the election lawsuits to get resolved in Donny’s favor? lol
January 4th, 2024 at 12:09:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I’m such a dope. I thought DeSantis was a Republican…..

Apparently the quote mentioning DeSantis as a Democrat doesn’t come through…

Might as well try that. He needs to pull more than a rabbit out his hat at this point.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 4th, 2024 at 1:46:04 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0

The universe will die of heat death before any evidence comes out...
January 4th, 2024 at 1:46:04 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
January 4th, 2024 at 3:27:22 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
:)

Dropping like a house of cards, but nothing is ever done, because the Republicans are powerless with a majority.

-------------------

Prosecutor on Jack Smith team discouraged FBI from investigating Clinton Foundation in 2016

January 4, 2024
EXCLUSIVE: A top prosecutor on Special Counsel Jack Smith’s team discouraged the FBI from pursuing an investigation into the Clinton Foundation in 2016 due to what he viewed as negligible evidence, despite multiple Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) related to hundreds of thousands of dollars in foreign transactions, Fox News Digital has learned.

Ray Hulser, the former chief of the DOJ’s Public Integrity Section (PIN), who serves on Smith’s team currently prosecuting former President Trump, was identified as the official who "declined prosecution" of the Clinton Foundation in 2016 in Special Counsel John Durham’s report.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/prosecutor-jack-smith-team-discouraged-fbi-investigating-clinton-foundation-2016

--------------------