In the News II

December 18th, 2023 at 7:38:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Was it Giuliani?

I don't know if he can control a steering wheel sober.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 18th, 2023 at 12:59:21 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Based on recent "protests" in the Capitol, it appears that some insurrections are more equal than others
December 18th, 2023 at 1:07:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: aceofspades
Based on recent "protests" in the Capitol, it appears that some insurrections are more equal than others

Gonna have to be less cryptic if you want anyone to know what the hell you’re talking about.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 18th, 2023 at 2:52:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Gonna have to be less cryptic if you want anyone to know what the hell you’re talking about.

I don't know either, but it's not unusual to have minimum and maximum sentences for the exact same crime. It gives judges the options to deal with cooperative defendants or uncooperative defendants. Some will likely have the option to reduce time in jail for good behavior also.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 18th, 2023 at 3:40:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Ace, buddy, where the heck have you been. You stopped posting in 2020. I thought maybe you died and went to divorce lawyer heaven..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 18th, 2023 at 3:45:15 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Thank you Mission - how have you been?

Fairly well, thank you. Same Mission, different day.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 18th, 2023 at 9:49:27 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Evenbob
Ace, buddy, where the heck have you been. You stopped posting in 2020. I thought maybe you died and went to divorce lawyer heaven..

Hey Bob - I took a break from message boards and social media but, figured, with the world being on the verge of WWIII - I'd might as well join the fray

Does divorce lawyer heaven equal hell? LOL
December 18th, 2023 at 11:04:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Hey Bob - I took a break from message boards and social media but, figured, with the world being on the verge of WWIII - I'd might as well join the fray

Does divorce lawyer heaven equal hell? LOL

We have literally been on the verge of World War III since the end of World War II. I've heard this all my life and I'm still waiting. Of course divorce lawyer heaven is really hell. Hell is the best that can happen for any lawyer, don't they teach you that in law school? How many lawyer jokes are there, thousands? Satisfied customers never make jokes.. LOL
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 19th, 2023 at 2:23:19 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30

Welcome back.
December 19th, 2023 at 2:38:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: Evenbob
We have literally been on the verge of World War III since the end of World War II. I've heard this all my life and I'm still waiting. Of course divorce lawyer heaven is really hell. Hell is the best that can happen for any lawyer, don't they teach you that in law school? How many lawyer jokes are there, thousands? Satisfied customers never make jokes.. LOL

When I was a kid, we used to have school drills for nuke attacks.

There has been one war after another from the establishment.

My father was in WWII and the Korean war (USAF).

My mother's cousin, was literally on Pork Chop Hill and still classified as MIA.

Then all of the sudden, a non-establishment person wins the office of President.

One that denied accepting a salary.

The establishment reds, don't like peace (oil and water), and they certainly don't like a non-establishment person (like Vivek).

One that isn't an expert at lying.

Not as much money to be made involved in peace.

So I ask, which two categories in our establishment that are prevented from being audited?