In the News II

December 17th, 2023 at 7:05:51 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Mission146
It’s nice to see you, in any event. Definitely good to know you’re doing well.

Thank you Mission - how have you been?
December 17th, 2023 at 7:28:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'm fine with any of the Jan 6 Defendents getting charges dismissed if they can prove capitol police officers waved them in. As long as the only violation is entering unlawfully. But there's all kinds of other charges involved with many. NO ONE IS REQUIRED TO TELL YOU A LAW EXISTS, you're supposed to check. (Ignorance of the law is no excuse, and all that.) Just being on the Capitol steps is against the law if you don't have permission.

If someone is claiming a federal officer told them to steal, or break something, they can rot, if they thought they were tricked, because they're total idiots.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 17th, 2023 at 8:27:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DoubleGold
I found it in another browser history.

-------------------

Former Washington police insider: Jan. 6 was not an 'insurrection'

December 15, 2023
Vivek Ramaswamy got a lot right in this interview. I’ve been saying publicly for a year that J6 was not an insurrection but not many people would listen. Ironically so, no one would benefit more than I if J6 was an insurrection as I (Tarik Johnson) was the Commander that ordered and led the evacuations of the Senate and the House during the J6 breach after begging former Assistant Chief Yogananda Pittman for permission to do so as she sat comfortably in the Commander Center watching the events unfold on CCTV while Chief Steven A Sund was obtaining National Guard approval and getting assistance from local law enforcement agencies.

Pittman flat out ignored me so I was forced to forge ahead with the evacuations without obtaining approval from her. Three days later I decided to call Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont to report Pittman’s malfeasance and approximately an hour after I got off the phone with the senator I was contacted by the USCP internal affairs section and informed I was suspended. The suspension lasted for 17 months and I was under a USCP gag order not to speak about the events of January 6, 2021 to the media until I separated from the Department.

I was also required to remain in my house Monday through Friday from the hours of 8am to 4pm and unable to step off my property without notifying the USCP for fear of being disciplined up to and including termination during those 17 months. These are SOME of many facts USCP Chief J Thomas Manger (who is arguably the most corrupt politician in the country) was brought in to cover-up. If presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy would like more FACTS to disrupt the insurrection narrative, I will inbox his designated representative my personal phone number. God bless our country now and in 2024. Tarik K Johnson Former Lieutenant US Capitol Police.

Vivek Ramaswamy got a lot right in this interview. I’ve been saying publicly for a year that J6 was not an insurrection but not many people would listen. Ironically so, no one would benefit more than I if J6 was an insurrection as I (Tarik Johnson) was the Commander that ordered… https://t.co/mdUVfdVQff

— Tarik Johnson (@elleonCEOTK) December 14, 2023
https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/former-washington-police-insider-jan-6-not-insurrection/

-------------------

We're finding out as time goes by the absolute Gestapo tactics used by the Biden Administration to suffocate and bury the truth about January 6th. That it was a completely set up operation from start to finish and run by the FBI. Anybody else notice that Bill Maher is finally coming around to not sounding like someone who's certifiably insane. Turns out he only listened to Media that confirmed his bias so he had no idea what was going on. Now that he's finding out the truth about hoax after hoax after hoax perpetrated by the left, he's slowly pivoting to a new point of view. It turns out he's not a total idiot after all.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 18th, 2023 at 1:33:36 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: GenoDRPh
Tarik Johnson says a lot here. What did he say to the Jan6 Committee or in court during any of the Jan6 trials?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-talks-exclusively-key-capitol-police-officer-ignored-by-jan-6-panel-amid-footage-release
December 18th, 2023 at 4:08:18 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Evenbob
We're finding out as time goes by the absolute Gestapo tactics used by the Biden Administration to suffocate and bury the truth about January 6th. That it was a completely set up operation from start to finish and run by the FBI. Anybody else notice that Bill Maher is finally coming around to not sounding like someone who's certifiably insane. Turns out he only listened to Media that confirmed his bias so he had no idea what was going on. Now that he's finding out the truth about hoax after hoax after hoax perpetrated by the left, he's slowly pivoting to a new point of view. It turns out he's not a total idiot after all.

"New York University (NYU) Professor Mark Crispin Miller (MCM) is an expert in propaganda."

-----------------------

Marc Crispin Miller Exposes The "Rolling Thunder Global Propaganda" Campaign

DEC 18, 2023
Dr. Miller says from infection to injection, Covid 19 was a global "propaganda masterpiece."

Propaganda on this level has never happened before in human history. Dr. Miller explains,

“The media has been crucial to this entire operation, and I would take that a little further. I would say since the beginning of 2020, we have been subjected to a ‘Rolling Thunder of Propaganda’ drives one after another.

First, there was the (CV19) virus panic.

Then, there was the George Floyd moment. Now, there is a new documentary that shows George Floyd was not actually murdered... It’s called ‘The Fall of Minneapolis.’...

There was the 2020 Election. There was the so-called ‘insurrection.’ That was a wave of crackpot hysteria... because it was not an insurrection...or coup attempt.

Then, there was Ukraine, and the entire back story of Russia’s invasion was completely missing from all the coverage...

This is all the result of the media doing the opposite of what it is supposed to do. The ‘Framers’ (of the Constitution) realized the absolute necessity of having a free press...

This was before the corporate media cartels, which is what we have now... The Framers knew... to offer a counterforce to federal power, we absolutely had to have a free press...

The reason why the press has First Amendment protections is it... tells truths the federal authorities does not want us to know.

To say the press has failed abysmally is actually giving them too much credit.

They have been instrumental throughout this nightmare, whose aim is radical depopulation and destruction of democracy... if you just tell the other side of the story, you are public enemy #1.”
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/marc-crispin-miller-exposes-rolling-thunder-global-propaganda-campaign

---------------------
December 18th, 2023 at 4:44:48 AM permalink
DoubleGold
He's trying to prevent free speech and provide cover.

-------------------

Apple Board Member Al Gore Compares Big Tech Algorithms to AR-15s, Calls for Radical Change

December 12th, 2023
“Gore runs straight to the same answer that most leftists do when facing something they perceive as a problem: label it a danger to society, and then, call for a ban,” said MRC Free Speech America Director Michael Morris. “No, Gore isn’t afraid of algorithms per-se. He’s afraid that Americans, and indeed the world, will be able to learn the truth about things the left doesn’t want them to know or talk about.”
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/free-speech/catherine-salgado/2023/12/12/apple-board-member-al-gore-compares-big-tech

--------------------
December 18th, 2023 at 4:48:24 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
We're finding out as time goes by the absolute Gestapo tactics used by the Biden Administration to suffocate and bury the truth about January 6th. That it was a completely set up operation from start to finish and run by the FBI

Any of our righties besides EB agree with this assessment? Care to back him up with your support?

Or are you just going to keep quiet and hope you don’t get pulled into the crazy…?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 18th, 2023 at 5:53:10 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Any of our righties besides EB agree with this assessment? Care to back him up with your support?

Or are you just going to keep quiet and hope you don’t get pulled into the crazy…?

Not this ‘Rightie’. The proof that is in the number of insurrectionists that have admitted guilt, (some showing contrition, others not). I agree with a few others here that they should have been made into martyrs.

I disagree with the lefties that this was ever a real threat to our democracy. Just an inconvenience that had to be taken care of. It NEVER was going to ‘work’ at preventing Biden from becoming President.
December 18th, 2023 at 6:28:50 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Drunk driver hits Biden's motorcade. Being charged for it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 18th, 2023 at 6:33:28 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Drunk driver hits Biden's motorcade. Being charged for it.

Was it Giuliani?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman