In the News II

October 26th, 2023 at 4:43:53 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
I believe he left a little on the table, if she tests the 2007 low.

But we're close to a huge bounce.

Historically, October is the best month for rallies, but as of Friday, the Dow is negative for the year, and one-third of the Dow is down double digits.

GDP numbers are expected to come in strong today. They will spin this and say it is a sign of an improving economy, and credit Bidenomoics, but no one will explain the increase is due to increased government and consumer debt spending. US real net exports are negative $1 trillion for they year, so no help there.

US debt rises to $33 trillion

Household Debt Rises to $17.06 Trillion Led by Credit Card Balances
October 26th, 2023 at 4:56:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko
GDP numbers are expected to come in strong today. They will spin this and say it is a sign of an improving economy, and credit Bidenomoics

Nothing righties hate more than a positive economic report!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 26th, 2023 at 5:10:53 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Historically, October is the best month for rallies, but as of Friday, the Dow is negative for the year, and one-third of the Dow is down double digits.

GDP numbers are expected to come in strong today. They will spin this and say it is a sign of an improving economy, and credit Bidenomoics, but no one will explain the increase is due to increased government and consumer debt spending. US real net exports are negative $1 trillion for they year, so no help there.

US debt rises to $33 trillion

Household Debt Rises to $17.06 Trillion Led by Credit Card Balances

Here's one explanation for healthcare decreasing while the CPI is increasing.

I don't care for Mike neither, but I think we referred to it the other day.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/health-care-costs-are-soaring-so-why-does-cpi-show-falling
October 26th, 2023 at 5:40:04 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Righties on suicide watch!

Quote:
The US economy grew by a staggering 4.9% in the third quarter, far outpacing expectations, despite interest rates at their highest level in 22 years
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 26th, 2023 at 5:57:28 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
Here's one explanation for healthcare decreasing while the CPI is increasing.

Exactly as I explained earlier.

"It’s total BS from the almost appropriately named BLS." -Zero Hedge

Inflation isn't as bad as it was, but it is still above 3%. The people most hurt, are the one's on fixed incomes and people living in single households. They have no one to share the added costs with.

"93% of Singles Pay the 'Singles Tax' -- and Inflation Is Making It Worse"
October 26th, 2023 at 3:26:39 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I think this is real. If not I’ve been punked. A (scum) woman intentionally ran over and killed a Native American. The driver has two children, named Aryan and Nation. I’m hoping for death penalty for that fine woman.
October 26th, 2023 at 3:35:43 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO
I think this is real. If not I’ve been punked. A (scum) woman intentionally ran over and killed a Native American. The driver has two children, named Aryan and Nation. I’m hoping for death penalty for that fine woman.

It's true, it actually happened almost a year ago, they just filed the charges and did arrest today.

Honestly it sounds like she is a terrible person (and does drugs and drinks alcohol). But, I think the race aspect is pure happenstance, it sounds like she was totally blasted out of her mind and hit somebody walking along the side of the road and panic fled. I do not think this was actually targeting. She still deserves jail for life as do all drunk drivers who collide. But, I think the fact that she is a racist and the fact that the woman who was struct had native ancestry was purely coincidental.
October 26th, 2023 at 4:00:55 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Exactly as I explained earlier.

"It’s total BS from the almost appropriately named BLS." -Zero Hedge

Inflation isn't as bad as it was, but it is still above 3%. The people most hurt, are the one's on fixed incomes and people living in single households. They have no one to share the added costs with.

"93% of Singles Pay the 'Singles Tax' -- and Inflation Is Making It Worse"

I saw that quote.

It's a good-un.

You know, I knew most of MSM news was opinionated.

It's pretty easy to see.

But I generally trusted government news.

In the last decade, I have been sensing more and more government data manipulation.

That's what it looks like anyway.

I mean, I knew the CPI was manipulated for obvious reasons.

But gosh, some of this government data, like the job numbers, are obviously an insecure politician that doesn't know truth from fiction.

Then the 4.9% GDP print today.

Too good to be true.

That's like China's GDP. LOL
October 27th, 2023 at 5:08:17 AM permalink
DoubleGold
James Dimon (net worth about $2 billion) intends to sell shares of JPM ($140M or 12% of stake?).
October 27th, 2023 at 5:16:26 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Get the life rafts afloat.

Article in reference to inflation being transitory.

---------------------

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: Central banks have been 'dead wrong'

October 24, 2023
"I want to point out the central banks 18 months ago were 100% dead wrong,"
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-central-184706495.html

---------------------