The Trump Arrest thread

August 25th, 2023 at 5:17:35 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I liked the fake photo of Trump's mugshot with Biden behind him sniffing his hair.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 25th, 2023 at 7:08:13 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quick google search yields that medical intake is some type of questionnaire and not akin to a medical exam. Maybe a nurse is involved? But if the procedure is self-report or take from a DL and not hop on a scale, then inaccuracies abound. What database would they pull the H/W from? As far as I know no, such database exist that contains such private data, except maybe from the DMV. Previous comments note the mugshot's background doesn't have a ruler on the wall. Maybe they don't do that anymore, or that only happens in the movies?

As for the mugshots of him and his co-defendants, what horrible pictures? Camera angle all wrong and shadows covering half of each face!
August 25th, 2023 at 8:55:47 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: GenoDRPh
Quick google search yields that medical intake is some type of questionnaire and not akin to a medical exam. Maybe a nurse is involved? But if the procedure is self-report or take from a DL and not hop on a scale, then inaccuracies abound. What database would they pull the H/W from? As far as I know no, such database exist that contains such private data, except maybe from the DMV. Previous comments note the mugshot's background doesn't have a ruler on the wall. Maybe they don't do that anymore, or that only happens in the movies?

As for the mugshots of him and his co-defendants, what horrible pictures? Camera angle all wrong and shadows covering half of each face!

Well the DMVs is usually where they pull the data from, but all is put together. Look at the last speeding ticket you got, you will see your height, weight, and eye color. The cop did not measure you or ask you any of this, it was all pulled from the GCIC (or equivalent in your State.) And, yes all States can be seen, even if you are from out of State, this is very easy to pull up (for police.)

I just pulled up my most recent ticket, my weight is about 20 pounds off and I am one inch off my height (it is the same stats since my first DL in high school, every state just carries over the prior info when you get a new DL for that State, never force you to update or remeasure.) And, I imagine people older than me who have had DLs for many decades are probably even more incorrect....

But, I think the controversy for this jail was the numbers were both not accurate and not in line with DMV records, so they were getting their numbers from an unknown source (seems like self reporting if that is what Trump did, and they State that they treated him the same as any other intake....)
August 25th, 2023 at 11:36:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Just genius to lie about your weight so that everybody spends the next day discussing how fat you are and what a blatant lie it was.

Stormy Daniels has weighed in (pun intended):

Quote:
Mmmkay! And I'm 110lbs and a virgin 😂! I'm not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 25th, 2023 at 1:35:47 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
You would think the authorities would want accurate information about who they arrest and release on bond. If it happens to me, I'm suddenly going to be 7 feet tall and 300 pounds. When I jump bail, the police will not suspect me based on appearance alone.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 25th, 2023 at 6:54:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Biden was asked if he saw Donald Trump's mugshot.

Biden - I saw it on TV.

What did you think?

Biden - "Handsome guy. Wonderful guy."
----------------

Well, he found something nice to say.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 26th, 2023 at 5:50:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Biden - "Handsome guy. Wonderful guy."

Ugh, I hate when politicians blatantly lie like this.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 26th, 2023 at 6:02:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
Ugh, I hate when politicians blatantly lie like this.

lol. Well, it was a safe comment that no Trump supporter would be able to spin to make Biden look bad. He did laugh before he said anything.
August 26th, 2023 at 7:04:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Come to think of it, since negative things seem to raise Trump up like he's standing on an ever-growing pile of poop, maybe Biden should try saying nice things to scoop the poop.
August 26th, 2023 at 8:11:46 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
lol. Well, it was a safe comment that no Trump supporter would be able to spin to make Biden look bad. He did laugh before he said anything.

I would say it makes Biden look even more delusional.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.