2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

December 18th, 2023 at 9:40:50 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
The 2020 election was the most secure, most scrutinized election in history.
There it is! Straight from the Playbook!

That is absolutely the most ridiculous claim of all time, on the face of it, endlessly repeated by the Dems and the MSM, as if it was the gospel!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 18th, 2023 at 9:44:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: odiousgambit
There it is! Straight from the Playbook!

That is absolutely the most ridiculous claim of all time, on the face of it, endlessly repeated by the Dems and the MSM, as if it was the gospel!

It’s true.

I know your gut tells you differently, but facts don’t care about your feelings.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 18th, 2023 at 9:50:48 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Pretty sure Trump holds the trophy for ridiculous claims about voting.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 18th, 2023 at 10:19:12 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
It’s true.

I know your gut tells you differently, but facts don’t care about your feelings.
I think you know that many things were allowed during the Pandemic that hadn't been allowed before. It was 180 degrees out of phase with known ways to run fair elections. Like I say, on the face of it, just a laughable bald lie
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 18th, 2023 at 10:27:12 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I think you know that many things were allowed during the Pandemic that hadn't been allowed before. It was 180 degrees out of phase with known ways to run fair elections. Like I say, on the face of it, just a laughable bald lie

You're wasting your time, the Libby's have been brainwashed and believing the 2020 election was divine in nature in its purity. The cracks are starting to show now and the cracks are going to widen to the width of the Grand Canyon in the next 6 months on just a fraudulent the 2020 election was. It's just blind luck or God's will that they stole the election for the most incompetent bumbling senile crooked president in American history. His own party cannot even stand the guy and want nothing to do with him. He's only running in the wild hope that he can win and keep his saggy ass and his drug addicted son's ass out of prison. People know what they had with Trump and they know what they've got with Biden and they overwhelmingly want with they had with Trump again.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 18th, 2023 at 10:39:34 AM permalink
Evenbob
Poll: 54% of Democrat Voters Want to Replace Joe Biden as 2024 Nominee

That's from a poll taken over the weekend. I've been following politics since 1964 and I never seen anything like this a candidate being so wildly unpopular in his own party that they want him replaced. And it's only going to get worse, and who will they replace him with. Hopefully it's Gavin Newsom, that guy has more baggage than a Billionaire's trophy wife. LOL
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 18th, 2023 at 10:45:17 AM permalink
Evenbob
Poll: 17% of Black Americans Support Donald Trump, Up 9 Points from 2020

If this is true that Trump is stealing that many votes from Biden, this fact alone would cause him to lose the election. I think it's far greater than this you just can't get black people to admit it. I think it's probably closer to 30% support Trump because they hate Biden because he's done nothing for them. When Trump was president unemployment among blacks was at an all-time low and new businesses for blacks was at an all-time high.
December 18th, 2023 at 10:46:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

What was allowed during the pandemic that had never been allowed before? And how did that lead to widespread cheating in Dem strongholds (of which you can provide zero evidence)?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 18th, 2023 at 10:49:16 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
my 2 cents

The January 6th atrocity was not the riot at the Capitol, bad as that was, it was Trump bringing in alternate Electors and trying to get them recognized instead of the ones the states sent

My view is that cheating affected the 2020 elections, but that it probably didn't alter the outcome. We may never know the truth, and we shouldn't be guessing like we have to.

For sure, the next election should be squeaky clean. The things that were allowed only due to the pandemic should now be removed, but almost all of it will still be in place. I'm not sure the country can continue to survive if we have so little faith in the election process.

What can be done? We should for sure put in place all the recommendations that the Carter-Baker Commission came up with in 2005. Jimmy Carter became an expert on the matter due to his involvement in making elections fair all over the world. Yet the Dems want their cheating to continue and won't go for it, in spite of this work by one of their own

Quote: link.... emphasis mine
former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of
State James A. Baker, III, agreed to co-chair a bipartisan commission, housed at
Washington D.C.’s American University, to examine these and other outstanding election
reform issues. The final report, titled “Building Confidence in U.S. Elections,” stressed the
important role of elections in the nation’s democracy and made a series of
recommendations, including:

A national system to connect state and local voter registration lists

Voter identification based on a universally available REAL ID card

Policies to improve voter access for all communities, as well as innovations like vote centers and voter information lookup sites

Stronger efforts to combat fraud, especially in absentee voting

Auditable paper backups for all voting technology
It is also well known that Carter was totally against mailed-out-then-mailed-in-ballots
https://www.bakerinstitute.org/research/carter-baker-commission-16-years-later

Is there a reason why you didn't emphasis points 1 and 3?
December 18th, 2023 at 10:59:43 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0

I will tell you that here in MA, we went to no excuses mail in voting in 2020, in addition to absentee balloting as well as in person. It went so well, and so securely, that the legislature made it a permanent option. Several states went to no excuses mail in voting several years before COVID hit, and there have been no credible claims of malfeasance there.

With the advanced computer systems and data systems we have, there is no reason for any jurisdiction to shun mail in voting. Opposition is just another in a long line of voter suppression efforts on the part of Republicans.