2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

October 31st, 2023 at 6:53:49 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
Trumps mental decline is nowhere near the decline that Biden has exhibited. Not even close. But as others have mentioned, Trump was never particularly sharp. Biden as a career politico was able to handle himself easily behind the mic until recently.

And I won’t be voting for either. Might be 3rd straight Presidential election I vote for myself.

I might vote for you on condition that I can assign you to the Libertarian Party for purposes of my vote.

As it turns out, I have received no fewer than five votes for POTUS lifetime, though a few were when I couldn't legally be POTUS (age).
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 31st, 2023 at 10:27:03 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Mission and Soopoo , you guys SERIOUSLY voted for YOURSELVES in Presidential Elections? WHAT!!!!😱😳 I feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone! 😱😳
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
October 31st, 2023 at 10:44:53 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Riverjordan
Mission and Soopoo , you guys SERIOUSLY voted for YOURSELVES in Presidential Elections? WHAT!!!!😱😳 I feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone! 😱😳

I hope you are doing well…. Yes. I did. Here’s my thinking. I live in NY. So barring some sea change my vote for President will never matter. NY is a solid Dem state. So I just want my vote registered as ‘not Democrat’ and there are rarely any third party candidates that I agree on much with. I agree with myself on most issues!?!

If Repubs nominate Haley or DeSantis I vote for them.
October 31st, 2023 at 2:10:47 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Riverjordan

Not me. I’ve received the votes, but I didn’t vote for myself.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 1st, 2023 at 6:12:00 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I will likely vote for either Soopoo or Mission in the upcoming presidential election.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 1st, 2023 at 6:14:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich
I will likely vote for either Soopoo or Mission in the upcoming presidential election.

You should write their DT usernames on the ballot.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 1st, 2023 at 9:56:00 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: ams288
You should write their DT usernames on the ballot.

I know Soopoo's real name and I know the name that Mission writes under but I don't know if that is his real name.
November 1st, 2023 at 11:49:44 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: DRich
I know Soopoo's real name and I know the name that Mission writes under but I don't know if that is his real name.

It's not, but you could still use that. I'm not going to win anyway.
November 2nd, 2023 at 7:47:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) said Wednesday that he would not seek reelection next year, expressing disappointment that many fellow Republicans continue to push the “big lie” that the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

“Our nation is on a collision course with reality, and a steadfast commitment to truth, even uncomfortable truths, is the only way forward,” Buck said in a video posted to X, formerly known as Twitter. “Too many Republican leaders are lying to America.”

Buck also cited Republicans downplaying the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol, in which a pro-Trump mob sought to stop the certification of Joe Biden’s electoral win, as well as the GOP’s claims that the ensuing prosecutions amounted to a weaponization of the justice system.

“These insidious narratives breed widespread cynicism and erode Americans’ confidence in the rule of law,” Buck said. “It is impossible for the Republican Party to confront our problems and offer a course correction for the future while being obsessively fixated on retribution and vengeance for contrived injustices of the past.”
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 2nd, 2023 at 4:37:36 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: Mission146
It's not, but you could still use that. I'm not going to win anyway.

Sorry, I value my vote too much to waste it on your Nom de plume.