2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

February 1st, 2024 at 7:59:43 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
This!

And specifically think of addled/demented parents whose kids take care of their parents. Not hard at all for them to fill out the geezer’s ballots. That’s not a Democrat or Republican issue. Both sides can do it. I want no side to BE ABLE to do it.

Massachusetts has safeguards for that as well. But, the addled/demented have a right to vote as well. So what system would you put in place to protect the rights of the addled/demented to vote for the candidates of their choice?
February 1st, 2024 at 8:16:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Your question is as usual childish and unnecessarily argumentative. If you mention some bad law about abortion rights, should I ask you if you are ever going to need an abortion?

Have I ever complained about an abortion law?

If I bring up some abortion law, I’m pretty much guaranteed to be talking about how electorally dumb the republicans passing it are. I should actually send them a gift basket for their donation to the Dems.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 1st, 2024 at 10:46:35 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Trump lump and failed presidential candidate Ron DeSantis is sending Florida National guard to help Gov Abscess of Texas to catapult illegals back over the border.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 1st, 2024 at 11:08:12 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
Trump lump and failed presidential candidate Ron DeSantis is sending Florida National guard to help Gov Abscess of Texas to catapult illegals back over the border.

If they actually used catapults I would consider supporting it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 1st, 2024 at 11:42:16 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: GenoDRPh
My first ballot ever was absentee from my college dorm. My roommate at the time couldn't care any less about who I voted for.

In Massachusetts, mail in voting is as secure as in person voting, with the safeguards we have in place. Your speculatory parade of horribles doesn't happen here.

I currently vote in a single family home, currently occupied by one working age, college educated professional adult, as my most recent co-resident suddenly died in December 2023. That currently alive voter would be me. So who would have durresed me to vote contrary to my wishes, when I was the only person present while I voted? Your arguments are as stupid as they are completely speculative. They are beyond speculation. If you tried to make the arguments you just made in court, the judge would laugh you out the courthouse.

You think any of that effects the validity of my position? I still have nothing but your word that you were not pressured. I actually believe you. that doesn't mean that it can't and doesn't happen with mail in voting.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 1st, 2024 at 11:52:28 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Quote: kenarman
You think any of that effects the validity of my position? I still have nothing but your word that you were not pressured. I actually believe you. that doesn't mean that it can't and doesn't happen with mail in voting.

Your position is invalid because it is based on speculation without any evidence whatsoever it occurs with current safeguards in place. As a reminder, it's your job to present evidence to prove your position. It isn't my job to produce evidence to prove mine. So, amigo, where is your evidence?
February 1st, 2024 at 12:00:24 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: GenoDRPh
Your position is invalid because it is based on speculation without any evidence whatsoever it occurs with current safeguards in place. As a reminder, it's your job to present evidence to prove your position. It isn't my job to produce evidence to prove mine. So, amigo, where is your evidence?

Your position is based on speculation that it doesn't.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 1st, 2024 at 12:34:40 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Quote: kenarman
Your position is based on speculation that it doesn't.

My position is truth, as far as we know. DoubleGold's blathering about souls, instructional DNA and his other ramblings are more truthful than the bull you're trying to sell to us. Unless you can find some observable, testable evidence, you should quit while you're behind.
February 1st, 2024 at 12:48:24 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Massachusetts voter fraud charges filed...

"An elected official and another woman have been indicted on voter fraud charges following last month's municipal election in Lawrence, Massachusetts.

The office of Essex County District Attorney Paul Tucker said Wednesday that a grand jury had indicted City Councilor-elect Fidelina Santiago and Jennifer Lopez. Each faces the same 16 charges, including four counts each of illegal voting or attempt to vote; conspiracy to vote or attempt to vote illegally; unlawful interference with voters; and obstruction of voting."

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/2-lawrence-women-including-elected-official-charged-with-voter-fraud/3225350/

At least they seem to take fraud and fraud attempts seriously...
February 1st, 2024 at 1:02:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Jenny from the cell block.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?