Is Covid over?

October 25th, 2023 at 12:02:09 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Oh no. Clearly someone has triggered DG and he is shouting at clouds again.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 26th, 2023 at 1:30:10 PM permalink
jaminhealth
Threads: 1
The current gubmint wants to keep Covid alive for ever.

Being new here I missed a lot of replies, and so does Everyone Agree: De-Population is the Grand Goal of covid.
October 26th, 2023 at 1:34:48 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I’m going to give this new account the benefit of the doubt for now.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 26th, 2023 at 5:15:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
You don't hear that from anyone who knows better...

I have heard it from many here.
The President is a fink.
October 26th, 2023 at 5:24:55 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: jaminhealth
The current gubmint wants to keep Covid alive for ever.

Being new here I missed a lot of replies, and so does Everyone Agree: De-Population is the Grand Goal of covid.

Welcome.

It's possible.
October 26th, 2023 at 8:02:24 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: Mission146
I’m going to give this new account the benefit of the doubt for now.

Let's just say that Jamin is legit. I know her personally from a different Website. 😀 Let's just say, I personally invited her over here when a certain Website USED to have a Political Section and after roughly 20 YEARS, the Admin suddenly pulled the plug and erased the entire Political Section, he didn't even archive it, he just deleted the entire Political Section as if it NEVER existed. He did create a sticky saying,"No more Politics Threads, so at least he did that. I invited her over here since Diversity Tomorrow is STILL politically friendly and she was getting flack for still posting political stuff after the Admin deleted the entire Political Section. So, I knew Diversity Tomorrow would be the perfect place for her. 😀
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
November 7th, 2023 at 5:58:19 AM permalink
Riverjordan
A Covid vaccination commercial says, "The pandemic is over, but Covid is here to stay." My Manager when Covid was just starting to spread predicted that COVID would become like the Flu where we get shots every year for it, and her prediction came true. 😀
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
November 7th, 2023 at 6:04:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Riverjordan
A Covid vaccination commercial says, "The pandemic is over, but Covid is here to stay." My Manager when Covid was just starting to spread predicted that COVID would become like the Flu where we get shots every year for it, and her prediction came true. 😀

Do you think your manager was the only person who thought this or something?

Not sure why you keep bringing this up. It was a widespread belief early on that there would be some sort of yearly flu-like shot for Covid.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 7th, 2023 at 6:07:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Riverjordan

Money for big pharma. She sounds like the kind of person the maskers and anti-vax-choice crowd would hate.
The President is a fink.
November 7th, 2023 at 9:33:21 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Money for big pharma. She sounds like the kind of person the maskers and anti-vax-choice crowd would hate.

She sounds pretty smart.