Is Covid over?

December 26th, 2023 at 3:34:21 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
I work out daily at a health and fitness center which is part of an upscale retirement community.

Today I was met outside by a masked employee who said a virulent covid outbreak was occurring; the fitness center was open but I passed: too risky.

From seven to thirty cases in a day, and the number continues to soar.

No, covid is not over, at least not in Portland.

I heard of a current/recent viral outbreak spreading rapidly, but I was told it was Pneumonia and not COVID. 🤔
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
December 31st, 2023 at 6:52:40 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I have now heard that COVID is back. 🤔 Thank God I never stopped wearing my masks. 🤔💡
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
December 31st, 2023 at 7:39:35 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Riverjordan
I have now heard that COVID is back. 🤔 Thank God I never stopped wearing my masks. 🤔💡

COVID never went away. COVID is not going away. The peaks and valleys have changed and severity is down overall, but people are still dying from COVID. We lost a friend in September (fully...maybe extra fully...vaccinated). There is a mix of stuff this winter that has made a lot of folks sick and COVID is part of the mix.

I took the trio of shots (Flu, RSV, COVID) about a month ago.
December 31st, 2023 at 8:04:30 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Watch this one from RFK Jr.

Bitchute is a decentralized network which means, the video takes a little longer to load.

It's not centralized like most other information (censored).

----------------

MEDICAL RACISM: THE NEW APARTHEID

March 23rd, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HNGQR7GsHtt0/

----------------
December 31st, 2023 at 8:16:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I know lots of people who have the flu right now. One coworker had influenza A and then got influenza B right after. His doctor called him an “anomaly.” He was absolutely miserable, he is the reason I went out and got my shots a week or so ago.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 31st, 2023 at 9:25:19 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
As long as you got it at least a couple days before exposure, preferably a week.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 31st, 2023 at 12:44:25 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine
As long as you got it at least a couple days before exposure, preferably a week.

We all work from home so I don’t think I’ll catch it through Zoom.
December 31st, 2023 at 2:45:09 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
We all work from home so I don’t think I’ll catch it through Zoom.

You two are concerned about the flu but not concerned about the millions of unscreened immigrants bringing in God only knows what diseases from countries around the world. Have fun with your leprosy, will be hard to give President Trump the finger in a few years.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 31st, 2023 at 3:16:02 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
You two are concerned about the flu but not concerned about the millions of unscreened immigrants bringing in God only knows what diseases from countries around the world.

No, because I am not a stupid racist.
December 31st, 2023 at 4:40:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: kenarman
You two are concerned about the flu but not concerned about the millions of unscreened immigrants bringing in God only knows what diseases from countries around the world. Have fun with your leprosy, will be hard to give President Trump the finger in a few years.

This is what is so hilarious. Even at Ellis Island 125 years ago they were smart enough to test every immigrant for infectious disease and if you had one they sent you back. Now we have literally thousands of illegal immigrants coming across the border every day totally untested and being shipped right into the population. Have we lost our freaking grip on reality? The New York City Health Department says that the illegal immigrants are not only bringing covid with them they are also bringing polio, tuberculosis, and God knows what else. This is getting so bad even the Democrats are waking up to what an incompetent pile of dog crap the Joe Biden Administration is. It's like they don't care about anything.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.