The Biden Presidency 2022

September 2nd, 2022 at 3:53:03 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
You said the same thing when you stupidly thought Schumer wasn’t going to be able to get Justice Jackson on SCOTUS.

Maybe get some new material?

Jackson is irrelevant, she is in the 3 of the 6-3 equation.
So who cares?
I believe I said there was a theory that Schumer may have an issue.
But nice reading comprehension.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 2nd, 2022 at 4:07:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
Remind me again the names of the police officers killed on January 6th?
LMAO

Like I said, you really need new material!

There may be a reason no one responds to your nonsense anymore (other than to mock it) and people don’t even notice when you’re in lockup for an extra month… just saying.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 2nd, 2022 at 4:08:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
May have more than Roe to run on.

Quote:
There’s a sleeper case on the Supreme Court’s docket that could blow a gaping hole in the social safety net and give states leeway to neglect or end care for tens of millions of the most vulnerable Americans.

“This case is to Medicaid what Dobbs was to abortion,” Sara Rosenbaum, professor of health law and policy at George Washington University’s school of public health, told TPM.

And it’s not just Medicaid, though the program enrolling nearly 90 million Americans is the biggest one at risk. This case could leave all of those who depend on federally funded, state-administered programs — think SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) or WIC, which helps low-income pregnant women and mothers with young children buy food — without any recourse, should states stop providing the benefits they’re required to give.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/supreme-court-medicaid-section-1983
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 2nd, 2022 at 4:30:57 PM permalink
JCW09
Like I said, you really need new material!

Pee Tapes, Nuclear Codes, Russian Collusion, Photo shopped Doctor Oz pics
The list of the falsehoods & lies that you post is endless.
But what is fantastic is pointing out your deficiencies and having you have to go with the "get new material"
Reading between the lines to what you are really saying is "I am a f'ing dumbass and I know it". LMAO
Maybe I should update my signature line to that.
Nah, the legacy behind the lie of police officers "killed on Jan 6th" is too good.
Go ahead AMS, call the teacher, I got 32 days in the bank and unlike you, I really don't need this place.
Sizzle Sizzle
September 2nd, 2022 at 4:52:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Go ahead AMS, call the teacher, I got 32 days in the bank and unlike you, I really don't need this place.
Sizzle Sizzle

That is clearly a lie.

You can’t quit this place. You tried after your party’s 2020 embarrassment, but came crawling back. Pitiful.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 3rd, 2022 at 10:32:53 AM permalink
JCW09
You can’t quit this place. You tried after your party’s 2020 embarrassment, but came crawling back. Pitiful.

I can't quit this place says the guy with 180 posts in the August.
We all know who the two losers without a lives that post here 6-8 times per day.
It's the Bobbsey Twins of course. One has blocked me which is perfection.
AMS can you quote this so he can see it? I mean I know he can't resist taking a peek anyway, but that gives him an out.
It's just too much for RxEd you know, those words on the screen, it makes him very anxious, depressed even.
I think he should seek some professional help, maybe get on some meds, LMAO
Then there is the habitual liar. His narrative never works, so he literally makes $hit up.
It's this place and looking for some young boy to convince that getting stuck in the ass is a good thing.
Oh right, he also has that middle income "job". On the path to financial independence one PGP Jackpot at time!
He is the stereotypical gay everyone is so tired of.
So insecure in his sexuality, he has to post here about his fetishes. The comments on male physiques, who does that?
I keep looking for the straight guy on here that broadcasts his weekend accomplishments with the ladies.
That post never comes, strange, but it does seem to say a lot about AMS insecurity.
Yeah, time to get out of this space for a while. We know The Bobbsey Twins can't, but some of us have a life.
I'll come back once AMS gets to 10,500 posts. Only 426 loser posts to go. I know you got it in you.
The over under is November 10th, back just in time to celebrate Roevember with you.
Damn those Fascists, LMAO!
Now get yourself out there this long weekend and find some tight young hairy male ass.
No need to check his ID or look for Monkey Pox lesions, just go for it, you got this, Groomer.
September 3rd, 2022 at 11:36:31 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I think he should seek some professional help, maybe get on some meds, LMAO, Then there is the habitual liar. His narrative never works, so he literally makes $hit up. It's this place and looking for some young boy to convince that getting stuck in the ass is a good thing...Now get yourself out there this long weekend and find some tight young hairy male ass.,,No need to check his ID or look for Monkey Pox lesions, just go for it, you got this, Groomer.

You seem to have outdone yourself in the posting of boorish, homophobic slurs, childish insults, and ad hominem attacks: not that this is anything new for you.

Glad you're leaving voluntarily, it MIGHT save a suspension or even a nuking.

Time for you to sow your sick seeds at kiwifarms.net...
September 3rd, 2022 at 12:36:03 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Oh lord, he’s getting emboldened. Bringing pedo Podesta back into working for his administration.
September 3rd, 2022 at 1:42:35 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: missedhervee
You seem to have outdone yourself in the posting of boorish, homophobic slurs, childish insults, and ad hominem attacks: not that this is anything new for you.

Glad you're leaving voluntarily, it MIGHT save a suspension or even a nuking.

Time for you to sow your sick seeds at kiwifarms.net...

JCW really having a meltdown.
I don't think he can handle the red wave turning into the biggest choke in political history directly attributable to Alito and Trump.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 3rd, 2022 at 9:21:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Captain poopypants speech on Thursday night was the best presidential speech I've ever seen. Oh my God. Was he representing the United States? The Washington Post says the red satanic background looked like the Soviet Union and Adolf Hitler had a baby. The speech was so divisive and so full of political hatred all three major networks read it beforehand and refused to broadcast it. It was only seen on CNN and MSNBC and CNN in panic tried to dull down the red background and got caught doing it. The very next day on Friday Captain poopypants himself was denying he even said some of the stuff in the speech. He's acting like it never happened. The fallout in the Press from this speech on both sides is incredible and you have to wonder who the hell wrote this piece of crap. Mister unifier, the most unifying president we've ever had supposedly, gave the most divisive political speech in the history of the presidency. He alienated half the country by calling them a clear and present danger to democracy. This weekend the White House is all over itself trying to change what Biden said and what it 'really' meant. Apparently the internal polling numbers on the speech have them in full panic mode. I loved it, it was pure theatrics and they even have Biden pumped up on drugs so he looked and sounded almost normal. The next day he looked and acted frail and exhausted which is what those drugs do to you that's why he can't take them very often.

Last week I saw part of a speech Joe Biden gave when he was vice president to Congress in 2015 which is only seven years ago when he was 72 years old. It's frightening, he is not the same person today, not even close. He was vibrant and vital and full of energy and humor and gave the speech flawlessly. This is how far he's come down in seven years.

Look at this, all you need to do is put Satan's horns on Biden's head which some memes have done and it's perfect.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.