The Biden Presidency 2022

January 25th, 2022 at 6:52:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
LMAOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1485741499283296265?s=21

Fox's Peter Doocy: "Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms?"

Biden: "It's a great asset—more inflation. What a stupid son of a bitch."

Biden nailed it
Doocy IS a stupid son of a bitch
I like this new Biden
Get tough
Call them like he sees them
Brutal honesty
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 25th, 2022 at 6:55:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmmm, I wonder who said the following:

"I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot, "On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts."

I guess the phrases: : "do as I say, not as I do" and " practice what you preach" do not apply to the hypocrite dear leader poopy pants crop dusting house plant dementia joey bidumb.

You think Peter Doocy is President Biden’s “colleague”?!?!?!

What a weak argument.

And apparently Biden called Doocy last night to apologize. I wish he hadn’t.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 25th, 2022 at 7:27:28 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Biden nailed it
I like this new Biden
Get tough
Brutal honesty

Since when do you like "Brutal honesty"? If that was true you should have loved Trump.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 25th, 2022 at 7:31:21 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Biden nailed it
I like this new Biden
Get tough
Brutal honesty

The President does not want to answer the tough questions. He is not sharp enough to handle this question with a real answer or just say he isn’t taking the question.

If you are doing something about inflation, say it after acknowledging it is an issue. People handle questions that way all the time.

Biden being “tough on reporters” is just about the last place being tough matters. It was stupid when Trump lost control and it is stupid when Biden loses control. You win more by controlling the conversation with solid answers.

Maybe he should get tough on the issues, not on those who question how he is handling things.
January 25th, 2022 at 8:13:05 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It’s funny to see our righties suddenly clutch their pearls when a POTUS they don’t like tells a stupid reporter he is stupid to his face.

You guys loved it when Donny did it!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 25th, 2022 at 8:24:33 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Yeah the hypocrisy of American politics knows no end. A “both sides” thing. Thing dems can say is best about Biden is that he’s not Trump. Proceeds to behave like Trump would. Then they love it. Okay.

How come any correlation between merger policy that has a small number of companies consolidating and dominating almost every industry and inflation is scoffed at by antitrust “regulators?”
January 25th, 2022 at 8:30:31 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
It’s funny to see our righties suddenly clutch their pearls when a POTUS they don’t like tells a stupid reporter he is stupid to his face.

You guys loved it when Donny did it!

But that's not what happened. He didn't insult a reporter to his face. He was caught on a hot mic talking to one of his aids during that time after a presser is over when reporters shout at the exiting president and the POTUS aids shout at them to get out of the way. He didn't dodge a legit press conference question and it was not brutal honesty. He then called the reporter to apologize which may be the most non-Trump thing anyone can do.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
January 25th, 2022 at 8:43:29 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: JimRockford
But that's not what happened. He didn't insult a reporter to his face. He was caught on a hot mic talking to one of his aids during that time after a presser is over when reporters shout at the exiting president and the POTUS aids shout at them to get out of the way. He didn't dodge a legit press conference question and it was not brutal honesty. He then called the reporter to apologize which may be the most non-Trump thing anyone can do.

I didn't really care about Trump attacking reporters. Attacking gold star family, McCain as prisoner of war, clueless talking about Pocahontas while awarding medals to Navajo code talkers, even insulting his own former allies for disagreeing with him. Stuff like that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 25th, 2022 at 10:57:35 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmmm, I wonder who said the following:

"I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot, "On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts."

I guess the phrases: : "do as I say, not as I do" and " practice what you preach" do not apply to the hypocrite dear leader poopy pants crop dusting house plant dementia joey bidumb.

You think Peter Doocy is President Biden’s “colleague”?!?!?!

What a weak argument.

And apparently Biden called Doocy last night to apologize. I wish he hadn’t.

I guess you also forgot this quote from the hypocrite dear leader poopy pants crop dusting house plant dementia joey bidumb:

"In a Biden White House, there will be no bullying of the media from the press room podium or by tweet."

Let's go Brandon
January 25th, 2022 at 11:04:49 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Biden nailed it

Quote:

WHY? Give reason
Quote:
I like this new Biden

joey bidumb has been a mean asshole for many years, this is not something new