The Biden Presidency 2021

June 19th, 2021 at 12:34:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Or it was a success for Biden
The "troops" were just a repeat of yearly military exercises Russia was doing inside Russia . Is that our business?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 20th, 2021 at 3:13:52 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: missedhervee
Gee, black lives sure don't seem to matter to other blacks, do they?

Crime was still going down during deBlasio’s first term, until the dem party started their national movement to reduce the number of blacks being arrested and incarcerated, and turn them into voters.

For his part, Cuomo signed his ‘No Bail’ law, reduced the state prison population by 9,000 and put them back on the streets.

Even cop killers are released.

For his part, deBlasio ended Stop and Frisk, which was getting more than 5,000 guns off the streets every year. He also did away with the anti-crime and undercover units because too many blacks were being arrested.

Then they defunded the police by $3 billion and reduced the ranks by a few thousand officers.

Today, you can go hours without seeing a single police officer in some parts of Manhattan.

Many of those humanoids seen in the videos punching out Asians and others on the streets, have dozens of priors. They are all immediately released if they are arrested.

The penalty for carrying an unlicensed gun in NYC, is 30 months in jail. The D.A’s and the Judges no longer enforce that law. Today, if you shoot at someone, you are released without bail. You will only be held for bail if you shoot someone. This creature, was released despite five open gun cases. This member of a yet to be identified sub species, was released despite three gun arrests within three months and ended up committing a murder they could pin on him.

Two days ago, one was arrested for car theft, and immediately released under Cuomo’s law. Hours later he carjacked a vehicle from a mother, while her two children were still inside the vehicle, and ran over a woman.

Looters steal shopping carts full of merchandise from stores, and immediately set up shop selling the stolen merchandise on the street in front of the same store they stole it from. When called, the Police respond fifty minutes later. No one is ever arrested, because the D.A.’s refuse to prosecute, and the Judges will toss the case if they do.
June 20th, 2021 at 4:07:41 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Crime was still going down during deBlasio’s first term, until the dem party started their national movement to reduce the number of blacks being arrested and incarcerated, and turn them into voters.

For his part, Cuomo signed his ‘No Bail’ law, reduced the state prison population by 9,000 and put them back on the streets.

Even cop killers are released.

For his part, deBlasio ended Stop and Frisk, which was getting more than 5,000 guns off the streets every year. He also did away with the anti-crime and undercover units because too many blacks were being arrested.

Then they defunded the police by $3 billion and reduced the ranks by a few thousand officers.

Today, you can go hours without seeing a single police officer in some parts of Manhattan.

Many of those humanoids seen in the videos punching out Asians and others on the streets, have dozens of priors. They are all immediately released if they are arrested.

The penalty for carrying an unlicensed gun in NYC, is 30 months in jail. The D.A’s and the Judges no longer enforce that law. Today, if you shoot at someone, you are released without bail. You will only be held for bail if you shoot someone. This creature, was released despite five open gun cases. This member of a yet to be identified sub species, was released despite three gun arrests within three months and ended up committing a murder they could pin on him.

Two days ago, one was arrested for car theft, and immediately released under Cuomo’s law. Hours later he carjacked a vehicle from a mother, while her two children were still inside the vehicle, and ran over a woman.

Looters steal shopping carts full of merchandise from stores, and immediately set up shop selling the stolen merchandise on the street in front of the same store they stole it from. When called, the Police respond fifty minutes later. No one is ever arrested, because the D.A.’s refuse to prosecute, and the Judges will toss the case if they do.

Yawn
In a bunker due to crime?
I'm travelling all over the country unarmed and having the time of my life
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 20th, 2021 at 11:00:46 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: terapined
I'm travelling all over the country unarmed and having the time of my life

Yes, and Nero fiddled while Rome burned.
June 21st, 2021 at 2:09:09 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Blah blah blah.

This is my impression of JCW09:

I think you referred to it as A$$ Fu@ks with college jocks if I am not mistaken.
Not sure why your continue to bring fetishes to the forefront all the time.
Your pee tape and creamed jeans comments abound.
That and your constant references to men's physical appearance.
Why do you care what Trump and DeSantis look like so much?
You're a disgrace to your gay community and fit every stereotype the uninformed imagine about gay people.
Well done as always.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
June 21st, 2021 at 5:59:17 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: fleaswatter
Obiviously you failed to actually watch and listen to the video of dementia joe bidumb.
Here is the bidumb quote (emphasis mine): "I gave a list of…16 specific entities, 16 defined as critical infrastructure under US policy from the energy sector to our water systems,”

Here is a link where you should actually listen to it

I didn’t actually listen, but if that’s how he stated it, that is stupid.

Exxon is a specific entity. Oil and gas is not a specific entity.
June 21st, 2021 at 6:59:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'm getting a flashback to the first two years of Obama.

Democrats had a thin margin at the beginning. Sen Kennedy dies, and suddenly it's razor thin to nothing. And they have to depend on McCain.

Is Manchin going to end up making us go through that again. Someone else will die or something else will happen and golden opportunity will go down the drain.

And Judge Kennedy really needs to retire.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 22nd, 2021 at 7:01:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
Quote: ams288
Blah blah blah.

This is my impression of JCW09:

I think you referred to it as A$$ Fu@ks with college jocks if I am not mistaken.

You are indeed mistaken. No surprises there.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 23rd, 2021 at 5:41:52 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
President Trump launched Operation Legend in June 2020, in honor of four year old LeGend Taliferro, who was killed by a stray bullet. By December, the feds arrested 6,000 criminals, 467 for homicide, confiscated 2,600 guns, 32 kilos of heroin,, 300 kilos of meth, 17 kilos of fentanyl, 135 kilos of cocaine, and millions in cash. Biden quietly ended the Operation in January, without explanation, and no reporting by his MSM. So far, his contribution to getting guns off the streets, is a proposal to put new restrictions on ‘ghost guns’, which are scarce and rarely used. His contribution to ending the drug scourge, is open borders, that has allowed fentanyl to flow so freely into the country, that 6,500 pounds of the chemical were seized at the border in the first four months of his administration. 4,776 lbs. of the chemical were seized in all of 2020. Ingesting only 25 mg. of fentanyl, the equivalent of one half a grain of table salt, can be fatal.
June 23rd, 2021 at 8:55:41 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
President Trump launched Operation Legend in June 2020

Yawn
Trump was probably totally unaware4 of this
The same feds that launched this still work for us and their boss is now Biden
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"