Threads: 154
Quote: fleaswatter
Butt-Judge is something
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 3rd, 2021 at 7:01:27 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

A leading Democrat appointed by Biden is a blatant hypocrite. In other news, water is wet... Which is more of a surprise?
April 3rd, 2021 at 7:03:48 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

A leading Democrat appointed by Biden is a blatant hypocrite. In other news, water is wet... Which is more of a surprise?

its much ado about nothing
I used to bring my bike to work on my car
I would ride around at lunch
Bottom line. He got some exercise. Thats a good thing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2021 at 7:28:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

SUV dropped him off at the Department of Transportation, and then he rode AWAY from the complex to a meeting which was 6 mile round trip.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 3rd, 2021 at 7:41:16 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Taking a bike off of a SUV to ride, what human does that?!?!?!?!?! It must be a conspiracy......

Also, people do not understand optics (not that you can really expect cons to understand this after the defense of Trump), public perception can be important. For example if you are eating in public you should eat healthy, you should not eat fast food. Even if you prefer fast food, that is fine, but eat salads when in public eye, it just looks better. President Obama understood this perfectly, going out of his way to eat healthy in public and never allowing photos of him smoking. Image is important, not just for professionalism, but for setting an example for young people.
April 3rd, 2021 at 8:15:03 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Personally I would prefer honesty. Substance over style.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 3rd, 2021 at 9:10:26 PM permalink
Gandler
Well in that case you are certainty backed the right candidate.
April 5th, 2021 at 5:36:02 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
Also, people do not understand optics (not that you can really expect cons to understand this after the defense of Trump), public perception can be important. For example if you are eating in public you should eat healthy, you should not eat fast food. Even if you prefer fast food, that is fine, but eat salads when in public eye, it just looks better. President Obama understood this perfectly, going out of his way to eat healthy in public and never allowing photos of him smoking. Image is important, not just for professionalism, but for setting an example for young people.

April 5th, 2021 at 6:22:21 AM permalink
Gandler
I said photos of him smoking.

I am aware that there are also a bunch of photos of him eating ice cream which cons also seem obsessed with.

But, I think its fair to say President Obama was by far the healthiest and most physically fit President in recent history. Maybe the healthiest since President Truman.