Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

January 8th, 2021 at 4:36:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Wizard

Who cares? Let him go down in history like a crying baby.

Well he did come up with some pretty significant shenanigans.

My previous post
Quote:
Right now, the toughest thing to predict is what additional kind of shenanigans Trump will come up with before the clock runs out on him.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 8th, 2021 at 6:42:22 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
This traitor gave a new definition to “stop the steal.”

WTF
Is this true?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 8th, 2021 at 6:47:00 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: terapined
Quote: ams288
This traitor gave a new definition to “stop the steal.”

WTF
Is this true?

I posted the rumors being circulated about the 4 other deaths here:

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/685/1317/#post160762

I haven’t seen any of those details reported by major news outlets, so I can’t vouch for their accuracy.
January 8th, 2021 at 7:12:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Ted Cruz was telling the Trump supporters they were just like the patriots at Valley Forge and Bunker Hill in their opposition to the election.

Whether hyperbole or not, war references at the end of all the legal challenges suggests to me something else should be done when all legal challenges had failed.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 8th, 2021 at 10:40:31 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
You guys are still circling your wagons not realizing your surrounded. Looking in the wrong place for news. The next couple weeks as your supposed heroes are exposed and sent to gitmo will be grand. Pence stabbing him in the back hurts but it’s not the end. His number will be called for treason soon too. But I won’t expect anyone here to wisen up.
January 8th, 2021 at 11:25:27 PM permalink
rxwine
About time. I'd like to meet some wiser people.
January 9th, 2021 at 1:04:28 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Mooseton
You guys are still circling your wagons not realizing your surrounded. Looking in the wrong place for news. The next couple weeks as your supposed heroes are exposed and sent to gitmo will be grand. Pence stabbing him in the back hurts but it’s not the end. His number will be called for treason soon too. But I won’t expect anyone here to wisen up.

Chuckle
Is this from a bunker?
This maybe funnier then Shrek
Please
Give us more wise advice wise one or wiseguy :-)
Member of the flat earth society?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 9th, 2021 at 4:02:04 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Who exactly is getting sent to gitmo?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 9th, 2021 at 8:04:52 AM permalink
terapined
I love how Trumpers that invaded the capital are freaking out. Internet detectives outing them left and right. Many arrested in their home towns. Seems they are all deleting their invasion posts they were so proud of. I love cancel culture. In the old days, had no idea I was doing business with assholes. Got to love the information age. I no longer have to do business with assholes. Times have changed. Dont be an asshole in public
January 9th, 2021 at 8:12:56 AM permalink
terapined

This is the best post ever from the right
It perfectly shows the insanity of Trumpers
Thanks Moose. Can't wait to see more
Stacy Abrams lost and fought harder to win elections.
Moose lost so now he wants to arrest everybody. ROTFL
Love it. Keep em coming Moose