Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

November 22nd, 2020 at 9:34:49 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I was too lazy to go back and find the rightie posts pretending Sidney Powell wasn’t a complete and utter nutcase. Glad reno has the stomach to go back over their old posts.

When you’re too crazy for even sweaty Rudy to handle....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 23rd, 2020 at 4:05:04 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: reno
Because Donald Trump fired Sydney Powell today!😂😂
Did he fire her? Or did the history of him hiring her get re-written?
November 23rd, 2020 at 6:57:08 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
How old were you during the Nixon years
No internet in the early 70's
I grew up in a pretty liberal middle class neighborhood
Some of the parents were livid with hatred for Nixon.
I'm 62 by the way

I was born in 1966 so i really don't remember Nixon.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 23rd, 2020 at 6:59:04 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
If you mean Trump was discombobulating the Presidency far more often than any other president, I would agree there was nearly a perpetual rain of missteps, intentional aggravation, and outright buffoonery. There weren't a lot of days without some nonsense occurring.

I agree, but to me if someone acts like a buffoon more than once they are a buffoon.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 23rd, 2020 at 12:05:00 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Shrek
It's clear as day that there's MAJOR voter fraud going on. We can't certify these fraudulent results. 👍👍

Rush Limbaugh is not happy. He's upset that Trump's campaign lawyers repeatedly make big blockbuster claims about fraud... but they never do anything about it. It's all talk, no action.

Quote: Rush Limbaugh
"You call a gigantic press conference like that — one that lasts an hour — and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells. There better be something at that press conference other than what we got…I talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference. They promised blockbuster stuff and then nothing happened, and that’s just, it’s not good. If you’re gonna do a press conference like that with the promise of blockbusters, then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered.”

Maybe Rush is beginning to figure out that Donald Trump is a con man deceiving the gullible rubes.
November 23rd, 2020 at 12:57:59 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Rush Limbaugh is not happy. He's upset that Trump's campaign lawyers repeatedly make big blockbuster claims about fraud... but they never do anything about it. It's all talk, no action.

Maybe Rush is beginning to figure out that Donald Trump is a con man deceiving the gullible rubes.

The republican civil war is fascinating
Tucker insisting Sidney Powell show some evidence.
Boy is she a total wacko. She thinks the republican governor of Georgia fixed the election for Biden.
Insanely crazy. She keeps saying she is gonna blow up Georgia. Attention homeland security lol
Now Rush
Will Trump throw Rush under the bus
Got the popcorn out
We heard Foxnes sucks chants at recent Trumper rallies
Is Rush sucks next?
Boy do we live in interesting times
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 23rd, 2020 at 1:20:38 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: terapined

The republican civil war is fascinating
Tucker insisting Sidney Powell show some evidence.
Boy is she a total wacko. She thinks the republican governor of Georgia fixed the election for Biden.
Insanely crazy. She keeps saying she is gonna blow up Georgia. Attention homeland security lol
Now Rush
Will Trump throw Rush under the bus
Got the popcorn out
We heard Foxnes sucks chants at recent Trumper rallies
Is Rush sucks next?
Boy do we live in interesting times

It truly is a cult of personality like no other in American history.

Never before would I think such (sometimes far) right-wing people would be disparaged by other Republicans. There is a segment that is trying to make it the party of Trump before anything else. I think many regular Republicans are starting to get sick of it (as they probably have been for years, but could not speak up while he was in power and potentially for another term)….

Sadly Trump will probably run again in 2024 just to prove a point because he always has to have the last word. He will probably use his media clout to spend the next four years feeding conspiracies and rely on populism to propel him through the primary again. It will be good for the Democrats. But, if Republicans are smart they will do everything that they can to keep him out (probably not possible).

I am honestly not even sure who goes to Trump rallies, but they sure do not have any party loyalty. Or philosophic consistency, they just seem to love the idea of Trump (who is also not a consistent person).
November 23rd, 2020 at 1:38:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
Breaking: Michigan GOP canvassing board member Aaron Van Langevelde say he will support certifying election results

"We have a clear legal duty to certify the results of the election”

It's over. MI will be certified for Biden

GA and MI gone. Where is the GOP gonna try to steal electoral college votes from next??
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 23rd, 2020 at 3:19:12 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Emily Murphy, the Trump appointed chief of the General Services Administration (GSA) just announced that the agency is releasing funds to aid the transition to the Biden Administration. The transition has begun! Here's the letter.
November 23rd, 2020 at 3:22:00 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Emily Murphy, the Trump appointed chief of the General Services Administration (GSA) just announced that the agency is releasing funds to aid the transition to the Biden Administration. The transition has begun! Here's the letter.
You beat me to it... https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/transition-biden-gsa-begin/index.html