The Election Fraud Thread

Page 22 of 23« First<1920212223>
March 21st, 2024 at 1:01:52 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: RonC
"Another Congressional Research Service report notes that under criminal contempt of Congress law, “it is a misdemeanor criminal offense to ‘willfully’ fail to comply with a valid congressional subpoena for either documents or testimony ‘upon any matter under inquiry before either House…or any committee of either House of Congress.’”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4401551-contempt-of-congress-meaning-penalties/

I believe that those convicted of felonies have in the past been banned from voting, but the tide has been changing and many can be allowed to vote after serving their sentence and maybe in some states by the type of felony.

I'd say without any further research (someone else can do it if they want to be sure), he can vote in November.

Voting eligibility after felony convition varies by state. See here: https://www.ncsl.org/elections-and-campaigns/felon-voting-rights and here: https://www.nep.uscourts.gov/faq/general/31#:~:text=In%20all%20but%20two%20states,conviction%20in%3A%20Maine%20and%20Vermont.

The blanket statement "You can't vote after felony conviction" was never true, since each state (and DC) set their own rules.

But since Ole' Pete has been convicted of a misdemeaner, he still retains his eligibility to vote, absentee from his prison cell if necessary. The Bureau of Prisons even has a handout for the prisoners: https://www.justice.gov/d9/fieldable-panel-panes/basic-panes/attachments/2022/03/23/bop_voting_handout.pdf
March 21st, 2024 at 1:24:02 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: DoubleGold
TY RonC.

Four months for a misdemeanor sounds too strong.

The sentencing range is 1-12 months.
March 22nd, 2024 at 11:32:48 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
TY RonC.

In Wisconsin but similar in many states:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Wisconsin-Data-Pic-Showing-Dump.jpg

The main article shows a person arrested for a 2022 election event.
March 28th, 2024 at 6:28:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
A judge has found Georgia Republican Party official Brian Pritchard guilty of illegally voting nine times over several years. Pritchard has falsely asserted Democrats had stolen the 2020 election through fraud.

Administrative Law Judge Lisa Boggs wrote in her Wednesday decision that Pritchard, the Georgia GOP’s first vice chairman, violated state election laws by voting while on probation for forgery and other felonies, and that his explanations were neither "credible or convincing."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 29th, 2024 at 8:38:12 AM permalink
Tanko

Easily explained.

That was a dump of ballots from Milwaukee, where blacks are the largest racial demographic at 39%. They always vote 90% democrat.

'There was a jump in votes for Biden on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4, but this was because Milwaukee County, home to the largest city in the states of Wisconsin, reported its 170,000 absentee votes, which were overwhelmingly Democrat'
March 29th, 2024 at 12:14:34 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Tanko
Easily explained.

That was a dump of ballots from Milwaukee, where blacks are the largest racial demographic at 39%. They always vote 90% democrat.

'There was a jump in votes for Biden on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4, but this was because Milwaukee County, home to the largest city in the states of Wisconsin, reported its 170,000 absentee votes, which were overwhelmingly Democrat'

If that was the case, why weren't the absentee votes entered into the system during normal poll times or before normal poll times?

Are you implying they were received in the middle of the night?

Why did all the swing states close the polls in the late evening if they weren't done yet, while the non-swing states had no issues?

I'll tell you why.

Because they were losing and had to make up the difference so they could steal the election because of TDS.

It's a scam if ever saw one and I've seen many.
March 29th, 2024 at 12:19:40 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Easily explained.

If that was the case, why weren't the absentee votes entered into the system during normal poll times or before normal poll times?

Why did all the swing states close the polls in the late evening if they weren't done yet, while the non-swing states had no issues?

I'll tell you why.

Because they were losing and had to make up the difference so they could steal the election because of TDS.

Then go in front of a judge amd present your evidence. Otherwise, it's just tilting at windmills.
March 29th, 2024 at 12:19:40 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Easily explained.

I'll tell you why.

Then go in front of a judge amd present your evidence. Otherwise, it's just tilting at windmills.
March 29th, 2024 at 12:54:32 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: GenoDRPh
Easily explained.

I'll tell you why.

Why would I do that?

So every time I have a different opinion go to court? LOL
March 29th, 2024 at 1:17:24 PM permalink
Tanko

Unlike most states that allow absentee ballots to be opened weeks before an election, Wisconsin does not allow absentee ballots to be opened before Election Day. The slow process resulted in Milwaukee County ballots being delivered late in the day.

Never underestimate the power of the black vote.
Page 22 of 23« First<1920212223>