The Election Fraud Thread

Page 20 of 23« First<17181920212223>
May 12th, 2022 at 12:36:48 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Thanks to the right-winger who leaked it!

And you’re trying to blame Jackson. Insanity. 😂

My theory makes more sense and you have no proof or even a viable reason.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 12th, 2022 at 12:41:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
My theory makes more sense and you have no proof or even a viable reason.

You want proof?

You first!

Good luck.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 12th, 2022 at 12:41:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Again, I think kenarman should really stick to Canadian politics. He’s really out of his league here…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 12th, 2022 at 12:50:29 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
Again, I think kenarman should really stick to Canadian politics. He’s really out of his league here…

It often takes an independent outside view to really see what is going on. "There are none so blind as those who will not see."
May 19th, 2022 at 1:34:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Lindel is like the friend you don't want or need.

Quote:
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell created more legal trouble for controversial Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters after he told a local reporter he gifted hundreds of thousands of dollars to her legal fund.

On April 5th, NBC’s 9NEWS reporter Marshall Zelinger asked Lindell how much money he raised for Peters’ legal defense against felony charges for her role in breaching election equipment under her supervision:

Zelinger: “Mr. Lindell, how much have you raised for Tina Peters’s legal defense fund?”

Lindell: “I just put all the money in myself.”

Zelinger: “How much is that?”

Lindell: “I don’t know, I probably put in 3, 4, 5, maybe $800,000 of my own money.”

Peters, who is running for Colorado Secretary of State, was indicted in early March on multiple counts related to election tampering.

A grand jury indicted the elected Republican from Colorado’s Western Slope over allegations that she illegally allowed someone to copy passwords and other files from secure voting systems and post them online, which exposed the machines to hacking.

Colorado Independent Ethics Commission “voted 4-0 to accept a new complaint against Peters as non-frivolous, meaning the commission will look into the complaint,” according to local reports.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mike-lindell-accidentally-triggers-new-investigation-into-pro-trump-election-official-that-tried-to-breach-voting-machines/ar-AAXtLYQ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7568205576094087ab4cc63f558963a1
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 5th, 2023 at 4:33:22 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 25th, 2024 at 6:18:48 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
PHILADELPHIA – United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/former-us-congressman-and-philadelphia-political-operative-pleads-guilty-election-fraud

Again, for those with reading comprehension problems, I am against election fraud by anyone.
January 28th, 2024 at 12:56:47 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/20418343/navid-keshavarz-nia-sidney-powell-michigan-affidavit.pdf

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e630c-63ff-4bdb-9652-e0be3598b5d4/summary20of20election20fraud20in20the20swing20states.pdf

With the first link being related to the Ozzie case cited above, I wonder if the following was involved:

----------------

12. In 2019, a computer laptop and several USB memory cards containing the cryptographic key to access
DVS systems were stolen in Philadelphia. The company disputes the risks posed by lost USB memory
cards containing the cryptographic key. However, according to the election security expert Eddie Perez
of the nonpartisan OSET Institute states “it is very common that a USB memory card has a wealth of
information that is related not only to the configuration of the election and its ballot — and the behavior
of the voting device — but also internal system data used to validate the election.” I have previously
analyzed the contents of the DVS and other voting system cryptographic keys. I believe that USB
memory cards were used to facilitate administrative access to the backdoor to disrupt polling operations
and impact ballot counting across MI, GA, PA, AZ and WI.

----------------

The document also mentions how the back-end was managed online, but the accounting on the front-end have to match.
January 28th, 2024 at 8:36:37 AM permalink
kenarman
Here is the logic being presented by Biden and the lefties on this board.

Trump is a “threat to democracy.”

Ergo, we must use “any means necessary” to keep him off the ballot.

Otherwise, people might vote for him, and that would be “bad for democracy.
January 28th, 2024 at 8:51:04 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
Here is the logic being presented by Biden and the lefties on this board.

Trump is a “threat to democracy.”

Ergo, we must use “any means necessary” to keep him off the ballot.

Otherwise, people might vote for him, and that would be “bad for democracy.

Nah, if he was a regular crook, it would be alright (in theory) But you can't bet on baseball when you play baseball. See the point? Probably not. NFL plaerers could actually be criminals, shoot people, beat their spouses, and anything else in theory. But we can't let them play in the game itself if they are trying to cheat at it. The game is football. Here the game is elections.

I know, i know, you accuse the Democrats of the primary cheating that stole the election. Regardless of belief, that just isn't even close to provable on your side.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 20 of 23« First<17181920212223>