No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

July 30th, 2020 at 8:21:48 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
He cares about not having a mail-in election allowing huge fraud. There is zero reason people cannot go to the polls to vote. They make it to the store. In the case of liberals they are not afraid to go to BLM riots. But somehow they are scared to vote?
+100

Exactly. Libbies sure go through a lot of trouble to riot & loot, so voting should be much easier for them!!

Quote: RonC
Obviously, you don't pay much attention to how our government works.
+100

You can say that again! 🤣🤣
July 31st, 2020 at 1:08:41 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

Last year, Obama said there was “zero chance” she would run for president. Prior to that, she’d said of her political aspirations “no, nope, not going to do it,” “it’s just not for me,” and “it’s not something I’m interested in or would ever do. Ever.”

So, no, Michelle Obama is not going to be running for political office.

That said, it would clearly be best for the rest of the country if Michelle Obama did run for president or—now that Joe Biden is going to be the Democratic nominee—vice president in 2020.

t’s a cliché that anyone who wants to be president badly enough to do what is necessary to win can’t be trusted with the job. After four years of a president who most wanted the spoils of the presidency and was least trustworthy to have it, putting the opposite type of person in office is just what this country needs.
July 31st, 2020 at 2:31:08 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Huge crowd today for Donny in FL.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 31st, 2020 at 2:35:49 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Dozens. And a healthy quantity of fear-mongering statements.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/510065-trump-holds-mini-rally-at-florida-airport
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 31st, 2020 at 6:00:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
There is a Biden TV ad that has him from behind running down a ramp like he's in his forties. I doubt if it's even him. Then they have him walking down a line of people shaking hands and he has so much makeup on to hide all his liver spots he looks like he just got up from a casket. Then they show him ghoulishly grinning with his full set of pearly white false teeth. It's a frightening commercial. His teeth look so fake.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 2nd, 2020 at 10:46:58 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Dan Bongino
3h ·
🚨Not a joke and not hyperbole - I’m hearing from people close to the situation that Biden’s cognitive decline is rapidly worsening and is becoming increasingly difficult to mask. The Democrats are going to have to make a decision soon.🚨

15,000 comments. I think it's
bull, bring on the debates.
lol. Saw Biden in a TV ad with
him at an old folks home
shaking hands. He fit right in,
looked just like the inmates..

Hillary is waiting in the wings,
propped up on pillows and
meds.. She's ready to save the
sinking ship.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 2nd, 2020 at 11:09:28 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
PAGING DR. SOOPOO:

What’s going on with his hand?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 2nd, 2020 at 12:43:42 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
Hillary is waiting in the wings,
propped up on pillows and
meds.. She's ready to save the
sinking ship.

I can picture her in my mind rubbing her hands together smiling and saying "This is my chance again!" 🤣🤣
August 2nd, 2020 at 1:23:16 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
PAGING DR. SOOPOO:

I think he would need Trump’s chart. There are nearly innumerable things that can cause purple splotches on the hands. (Not literally innumerable, but at least a dozen possible causes.)
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 2nd, 2020 at 1:33:57 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
PAGING DR. SOOPOO:

I just want to know why he is carrying around a stack of newspapers lol....?

It 2020, doesn't he have a smartphone and/or a tablet that he or his advisors can carry for him.

Am I the only one to find a picture of a President walking from a car with a stack of unfolded newspapers odd?