No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

November 5th, 2020 at 11:23:58 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
For the record I don't think the outcome would be any different if there was no fraud.

To those that claim there isn't any fraud, if just one household a spouse filled out the ballot of their spouse and sent it in that would be fraud. I guarantee that has happened.

THE ELECTION RESULTS ARE FRAUDULENT
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 5th, 2020 at 11:34:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Pacomartin
I assume you think that PA will go against Trump.

I can't imagine AK, GA, or NC going against Trump when the last ballot has counted.

Times state voted Republican out of last 12 elections (elections where voted Democratic)
12 Alaska
10 North Carolina (1976 Jimmy Carter and 2008 for Barack Obama's first term)
9 Georgia (1976 and 1980 for Jimmy Carter and 1992 for Bill Clinton | all southerners)

Yes, Biden will win PA somewhat easily (closer to MI’s margin than WI).

And there is still a chance for GA.

“Georgia Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs told the @AP that the final margin may be as small as 1,000 votes."
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 5th, 2020 at 11:56:47 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: ams288
“Georgia Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs told the @AP that the final margin may be as small as 1,000 votes."

Wow. The current margin is only 12,825 votes. That is roughly 1/5 of the 60,633 Libertarian votes.

I can't see how PA could be easy. With only 12% of the votes left to count, Trump is ahead by 108,697 votes
November 5th, 2020 at 11:59:50 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: AZDuffman
Yes, they are cheating to install Biden. Harder to cheat to install a full Senate or legislatures.

Karl Rove disagrees: "But stealing hundreds of thousands of votes would require a conspiracy on the scale of a James Bond movie. That isn’t going to happen."
November 5th, 2020 at 12:00:08 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: gamerfreak
None of this is illegal.
Um, voter fraud is illegal. 😒

Go back to my Visa card example. If your payment is late it is late. You cannot tell them "but I mailed it days ago!"

It is all grown-ups voting. If the standard is that it has to be there a certain date then that is the standard. Votes need to be counted in an efficient manner. Them getting there after the deadline is simply not acceptable.
+100

Isn't it funny how people were able to get to the polls on Election Day just fine for ages even when there were no cars, no buses, and everyone worked 70 hrs/wk??
November 5th, 2020 at 12:07:15 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
I find it funny that Fox News stubbornly refuses to retract their Arizona call, even though it is clearly in play two days after Election Day. If they were to call Nevada for Biden I suppose they would have to stand alone and declare Biden the winner.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
November 5th, 2020 at 12:08:06 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Should not matter. Standard should be they have to arrive day before the election. If people can do it to pay their Visa bill they can manage it for a ballot. They should start counting them on the morning of Election Day.

I have seen it reported. Also, WI allows same-day registration, a practice that needs to be banned as it allows much potential for fraud.

Has anyone run the math and the probability that X extra votes will be picked up in the last Y percent of count?

Have not seen them. And it is still a problem no matter who runs them.

Should should should should thats all you seem to have, an opinion on how the process SHOULD be run. Of course a process not being done optimally or with certain quirks that may not make sense is not fraud. At this point you’re just embarrassing yourself with straw clutching similar to some Hilary supporters last time.

My guess: the courts will not rule in Trump’s favour. The idea of widespread fraud will be totally debunked (if it hasn’t been already). And you will continue whining that the election was stolen for the next 4 years. Delicious irony!
November 5th, 2020 at 12:25:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: reno
Karl Rove disagrees: "But stealing hundreds of thousands of votes would require a conspiracy on the scale of a James Bond movie. That isn’t going to happen."

States stop the count when Trump is ahead. When they start again magically the count shifts 100,000 in Biden's favor. ANYTIME there are "found" votes they benefit the Democrat. Does not pass the smell test.
The President is a fink.
November 5th, 2020 at 12:27:57 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Pacomartin
I can't see how PA could be easy. With only 12% of the votes left to count, Trump is ahead by 108,697 votes

~550,000 votes left to count, mostly absentee from Dem areas. Biden has a yuge advantage there.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 5th, 2020 at 1:03:34 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
States stop the count when Trump is ahead. When they start again magically the count shifts 100,000 in Biden's favor. ANYTIME there are "found" votes they benefit the Democrat. Does not pass the smell test.

And remember, this is the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, who is in charge of the election in PA.
Something clearly reeks here. 😒