No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

November 4th, 2020 at 4:44:55 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
I think we will have the same 2 in 2024

I don't think there is any chance of that. Trump would never expose himself to two losses. I am really hoping Mark Cuban's wife will let him run soon.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 4th, 2020 at 4:48:18 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
A predictable outcome both in that Biden is going to end up winning and that Trump is throwing the toys out of the cot with totally unfounded fraud allegations. It’s quite hilarious to watch. Now the only question that remains is how long EvenBob is going to disappear from the forum for.
November 4th, 2020 at 5:02:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Aussie
Now the only question that remains is how long EvenBob is going to disappear from the forum for.

I'm sure he is sifting through his usual sources for the best of the worst excuses.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 4th, 2020 at 5:04:18 PM permalink
rxwine
If I had to guess, Independents swung for Biden, but checked the Democrats by voting for Republicans in the lower races.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 4th, 2020 at 5:09:59 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
I'm sure he is sifting through his usual sources for the best of the worst excuses.

Lol

I’m pretty disappointed Trumpism didn’t die the miserable death it deserved. But it’s a step in the right direction.

Now that Trump and his lack of leadership on Covid is most likely out of the way, there’s a chance that Americans can unite in our fight against Covid. It’s disappointing we didn’t take the Senate, but in optimistic we can begin working together to get Corona under control. What’s clear is that our approach has NOT been working.
November 4th, 2020 at 5:20:22 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I'm hoping to see Paul Ryan run in 2024.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 4th, 2020 at 5:23:01 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Wizard
I'm hoping to see Paul Ryan run in 2024.

If I thought he was a viable candidate, I would vote for him in a second. I haven’t heard a peep from him since he quit the house.
November 4th, 2020 at 6:00:00 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
What chance Trump runs again? We know he won’t disappear, he will continue commenting on everything in the fashion as he currently does. But would he stay involved to the extent that he would essentially continue campaigning for 4 years time?
November 4th, 2020 at 6:57:24 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
It seems the consensus for the Trump supporters on here are he is going to win or it is voter fraud. Never saw that coming.

My guess is now he is going to drag this out and challenge everything. I guess my prediction of him not accepting the results was not crazy after all (he already claimed victory once so far.....)

The next challenge will be if he actually leaves the White House or tries to use force to stay.

The peaceful transition of power is such a tradition in America that there are no clear answers or precedent as to what would (or could) happen if a President refuses to leave after their term expires.
The Chairman for the joint chiefs of staff said that the military can play no role in removing a former President and that it would be up to congress and the courts to figure out.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/29/top-us-general-says-no-role-for-military-in-presidential-vote.html
November 4th, 2020 at 7:09:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Gandler
It seems the consensus for the Trump supporters on here are he is going to win or it is voter fraud. Never saw that coming.

My guess is now he is going to drag this out and challenge everything. I guess my prediction of him not accepting the results was not crazy after all (he already claimed victory once so far.....)

The next challenge will be if he actually leaves the White House or tries to use force to stay.

The peaceful transition of power is such a tradition in America that there are no clear answers or precedent as to what would (or could) happen if a President refuses to leave after their term expires.
The Chairman for the joint chiefs of staff said that the military can play no role in removing a former President and that it would be up to congress and the courts to figure out.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/29/top-us-general-says-no-role-for-military-in-presidential-vote.html

I don't think most of the administrative staff around Trump is going hole up in the White House. No chance at all Pence will hole up with him.

Much as I think McConnell is a total toady stooge, I don't think he would support it either.

Just my opinion though.