The City on Fire

May 31st, 2020 at 5:24:46 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
I know him also
Also know the Wizard
Also know that Shrek brings nothing to this forum except hate.
I would probably react the same way if I did not have him blocked
If I met Shrek like I have met Mission and the Wiz, I'd surely use the same words Mission used
He/she/it comes here just to spew hatred

I'd say you are being disingenuous. Shrek can certainly be annoying. And his posting style of those silly knockouts is the best example. But he just points out the hypocrisy of the left, and the massive damage they do to society. You just don't like his opinions. Frankly, I think your hatred for Trump is amongst the strongest examples of hatred on this Forum.
May 31st, 2020 at 5:34:34 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
. Shrek can certainly be annoying. .

He/it/she only posts hate.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 31st, 2020 at 5:51:14 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
I know him also
Also know the Wizard
Also know that Shrek brings nothing to this forum except hate.
I would probably react the same way if I did not have him blocked
If I met Shrek like I have met Mission and the Wiz, I'd surely use the same words Mission used
He/she/it comes here just to spew hatred
I have a variety of interests I post about on the board.
Same with a lot of members here on the right that post on interesting subjects
Shrek only has one interest, political hatred for the left and his MO is to try to bait the left
He/she/it is a detriment to this board

If that is what he is doing, he will end up crossing the line and getting suspended again and again until he is Martingaled into oblivion.

If the forum allows it, why does it matter if he is only here to hate on the left? Some on the left spew a lot of hate for the right here. Just because people have other interests does not make them better. Hate is hate.
May 31st, 2020 at 6:04:38 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
Also, there were
a mixture of B&W younger
women there. I was appalled
at how many were 40 pounds
or more overweight.

Protests are a lot of work. Never know when you’re going to need an extra 400,000 calories. So, they load up ahead of time.

Carb loading:
May 31st, 2020 at 6:05:34 AM permalink
RonC
There seem to be too many mayors and police chiefs who do not know how to contain and stop rioting and looting. I believe that you need to use aggressive policing (backed up by the guard) and lots of arrests. To do that, you have to attack the rioters, contain a group of them, and arrest anyone who breaks any law. Jail them, publish their pictures and information, and repeat the process over and over.

Protests are one thing. It is legal.
Looting is illegal, but it appeared to be an outburst immediately after the death. Arrests need to be made.
Then come the scum that try to make it larger...from other cities and states...this is when you double down, cuff them, and make their life an inconvenient hell.

I have heard ANTIFA, white supremacists, and drug cartels are involved. ALL of them should be arrested for any criminal act they commit.

None of that stupid catch and release crap. At least make it like domestic violence is in many place--you play, you stay. No bond for 24-48 hours minimum.
May 31st, 2020 at 6:23:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko
Protests are a lot of work. Never know when you’re going to need an extra 400,000 calories. So, they load up ahead of time.

Carb loading:

The one on the right needs to seriously start considering salads.
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 6:31:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
There seem to be too many mayors and police chiefs who do not know how to contain and stop rioting and looting. I believe that you need to use aggressive policing (backed up by the guard) and lots of arrests. To do that, you have to attack the rioters, contain a group of them, and arrest anyone who breaks any law. Jail them, publish their pictures and information, and repeat the process over and over.

Protests are one thing. It is legal.
Looting is illegal, but it appeared to be an outburst immediately after the death. Arrests need to be made.
Then come the scum that try to make it larger...from other cities and states...this is when you double down, cuff them, and make their life an inconvenient hell.

I have heard ANTIFA, white supremacists, and drug cartels are involved. ALL of them should be arrested for any criminal act they commit.

None of that stupid catch and release crap. At least make it like domestic violence is in many place--you play, you stay. No bond for 24-48 hours minimum.

I think it is mainly ANTIFA and BLM. I don't see white supremacists mixing in here. White supremacists don't tend to do riots or looting, nor destruction for the sake of destruction. Even KKK groups do not do riots, their MO is to do a permitted demonstration then let some other group start the trouble as they protest.

I saw TV video of some ANTIFA painting a hammer and sickle on some building. More evidence that this is coming from the left.

As to the mayors and chiefs of police, nope, they do not have that skill set. We probably need the FBI to develop methods and do training.
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 6:51:03 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: AZDuffman
I think it is mainly ANTIFA and BLM. I don't see white supremacists mixing in here. White supremacists don't tend to do riots or looting, nor destruction for the sake of destruction. Even KKK groups do not do riots, their MO is to do a permitted demonstration then let some other group start the trouble as they protest..

I don't care what group anyone THINKS they may belong to; arrest them and sort it out later. I've seen all these, and more, mentioned in the news and we won't know until more of them are arrested.

Quote: AZDuffman
As to the mayors and chiefs of police, nope, they do not have that skill set. We probably need the FBI to develop methods and do training.

I don't know if it is not knowing or not wanting to take serious action in a timely manner. You can't tell me that police have no training in riot control and tactics. The problem could well be that they know their could be injuries or worse using those tactics.

I am not for just letting the pond scum have their day. Protesters, yes--they have the right to protest. Scum damaging the property of others, nope.
May 31st, 2020 at 8:35:32 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Protests in Berlin Germany at the US embassy chanting Black lives matter
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 31st, 2020 at 8:41:27 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
I wonder if that one Minneapolis cop who caused all this last Monday, fully comprehends the consequences of his action. I saw on the news he could get out on $500,000 bail.