No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

March 30th, 2022 at 3:44:53 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Does the benefit still outweigh the risk?

Viruses very rarely mutate into a deadlier strain, and a fourth shot only slightly increases antibodies.

There is also the possibility that repeated booster shots could weaken the body's immune system over time.

EU Drug Regulator Warns Against Overuse of COVID Booster Shots

At this point, I am more concerned about spike proteins and myocarditis than I am with the relaitively mild Omicron.

"McCullough has found from his review of studies that the lipid nanoparticles — which deliver the spike protein in the mRNA system — “go right into the heart.” He believes that’s why studies indicate a higher-than-expected rate of myocarditis, particularly in boys, associated with the vaccines. And the studies show that the myocarditis produced by a COVID-19 infection tends to be mild and “inconsequential” while the myocarditis caused by the vaccine can be severe."

“When the kids get myocarditis after the vaccine, 90% have to be hospitalized,” McCullough said in a podcast interview in December. “They have dramatic EKG changes, chest pain, early heart failure, they need echocardiograms.”

In November, 52 year old cardiologist Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial died in his sleep two weeks after getting his third shot. He said that he wanted to punch anti-vaxxers in the face and would not shed a tear for unvaccinated people that die. Still, no cause of death given.

Carlos Tejada, 49 year old NYT Editor, dies of a heart attack, hours after getting his booster shot.
March 30th, 2022 at 4:47:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Does the benefit still outweigh the risk.

ABSOLUTELY
It's a no brainer
Instead of all that meaningless anecdotal stories
Just simply check with our resident Dr Soopoo
Save you a lot of time :-)

I actually sat at a bar today for a meal
No way I do this unvaccinated
Had the blues burger at BB Kings place on Beale St, Memphis
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 30th, 2022 at 7:07:14 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
ABSOLUTELY
It's a no brainer
Instead of all that meaningless anecdotal stories
Just simply check with our resident Dr Soopoo
Save you a lot of time :-)

I actually sat at a bar today for a meal
No way I do this unvaccinated
Had the blues burger at BB Kings place on Beale St, Memphis

Dr. SOOPOO will most likely be getting shot #4. But it is less clear about the risk/benefit ratio than it has been for the first three shots. With the very low chance of dying from Omicron unless a more virulent variant arises the need for most to be reboosted this soon may not be there.
March 30th, 2022 at 8:08:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Dr. SOOPOO will most likely be getting shot #4. But it is less clear about the risk/benefit ratio than it has been for the first three shots. With the very low chance of dying from Omicron unless a more virulent variant arises the need for most to be reboosted this soon may not be there.

I’m in no hurry for the 4th shot as long as no Delta-style strain emerges (I’m also not over 50 so I’m not even eligible).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 30th, 2022 at 11:16:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
March 31st, 2022 at 4:18:47 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.theepochtimes.com/fifth-covid-19-vaccine-shot-may-be-needed-in-fall-fda-official_4370086.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

The key word
"may"
Maybe I need it
Maybe not
Must be a slow news day at epoch to write a maybe story
Who knows, certainly not the epochtimes
I just checked the web page, they are Ginni Thomas defenders. Talk about extreme right wing views. No doubt my last time checking that dreck. Just about all legal scholars, even conservative scholars say Ginni's actions are a problem for Clarence. Fascinating epoch found the one lawyer to defend Ginni Thomas meddling.
It's like a leftie using the Huffington post to make point. I never use the Huffington post as a source. Too biased just like epoch
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 31st, 2022 at 6:34:16 AM permalink
terapined
Gee, horse paste doesn't work. Of course we need a news article for the righties. We on the left simply don't take horse medicine

"Study finds ivermectin, the horse drug Joe Rogan championed as a COVID treatment, does nothing to cure the virus"
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/study-finds-ivermectin-horse-drug-071103424.html
April 4th, 2022 at 7:35:36 AM permalink
terapined
"Experts are baffled as to why the BA.2 COVID variant is running completely rampant in some countries while sparing others with softer blows."
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ba2-covid-variant-sweeping-asia-and-europe-is-the-most-unpredictable-one-yet
April 4th, 2022 at 7:49:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
"Experts are baffled as to why the BA.2 COVID variant is running completely rampant in some countries while sparing others with softer blows."
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ba2-covid-variant-sweeping-asia-and-europe-is-the-most-unpredictable-one-yet

The countries where it is running rampant clearly didn’t stock up enough horse paste.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2022 at 10:31:14 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
I checked ourworldindata.org to see if we were still declining at the same rate, and indeed as of 31 March we were 31% lower number of deaths than the same day last year.

Suddenly they reported 14,000 COVID deaths on 4 April (an unprecedented number). What's up with that data?