1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

December 24th, 2021 at 5:56:22 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
Quote: Tanko
Two of my neighbors tested positive in June 2020. They had mild symptoms. Six months later they caught it again. This time the symptoms were much worse. They still have not recovered their sense of smell.

Singe Bryan Adams tested positive twice in one month.

More recently, Andy Cohen contracted Covid for the second time in a year.
Jiminy Christmas!

Wonder why all these other football players are dropping? https://thecovidworld.com/unprecented-three-young-football-players-die-this-week-following-sudden-heart-attacks/

When I saw this I thought wow, thats a lot
Then I clicked and saw it was soccer, not American football
Now it makes sense, at least a 100 times to maybe a thousand times more soccer players worldwide then American football players.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 24th, 2021 at 8:35:56 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: fleaswatter
Based upon your history here, why would anyone bother to "Show me something from the New England Journal of medicine or something similar"? You have, (#1) shown reluctance follow links and when you did, you failed to read provided references which were longer than 50 words and (#2) you probably wouldn't understand what was written anyways.

Lol The truth hurts. Your words sting deep. But if your heads not listening…
December 24th, 2021 at 9:38:35 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Mooseton
Quote: fleaswatter
Based upon your history here, why would anyone bother to "Show me something from the New England Journal of medicine or something similar"? You have, (#1) shown reluctance follow links and when you did, you failed to read provided references which were longer than 50 words and (#2) you probably wouldn't understand what was written anyways.

Lol The truth hurts. Your words sting deep. But if your heads not listening…
Nice capture
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 25th, 2021 at 5:55:14 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: JCW09
Why would anyone comment on cases with Omicron. Deaths are all that matter.

Why do deaths matter?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 26th, 2021 at 9:47:14 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Anti-vax podcaster Doug Kuzma has contracted the coronavirus and is now hooked up to a ventilator at a Virginia hospital, according to attorney Lin Wood and his podcast network.

Wood, who pushed false claims that the 2020 presidential election was rigged against former President Donald Trump and who has ties to the QAnon conspiracy theory movement, said in a Telegram message on Friday that Kuzma contracted COVID-19 after attending the right-wing "ReAwaken America" event in Dallas earlier this month.

"Doug has taken a turn for the worse," Wood wrote. "His lungs are not responding to treatment."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/an-anti-vax-podcaster-has-reportedly-contracted-covid-19-and-now-is-hospitalized-on-a-ventilator/ar-AAS9LQL?ocid=undefined
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 26th, 2021 at 12:04:45 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: DRich
Why do deaths matter?

Deaths don't matter
Hospitals at capacity is what matters causing more deaths
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 26th, 2021 at 12:06:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/an-anti-vax-podcaster-has-reportedly-contracted-covid-19-and-now-is-hospitalized-on-a-ventilator/ar-AAS9LQL?ocid=undefined

Take him off the ventilator and send him home. Let someone with a functioning brain have that hospital bed.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 26th, 2021 at 12:06:53 PM permalink
terapined
Oh yay, everyone's favorite 33 year old gay man looking to bang a college athlete makes another worthless post.

If we had administrator, this would be suspendable
You constantly break the rules with personal insults
Whats wrong with you
No clever logical comeback so you insult instead
December 26th, 2021 at 3:07:11 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
You constantly break the rules with personal insults
Whats wrong with you

If it was jcw’s intention to insult me by pointing out that I am able to have sex with younger hot college jocks, than that was about the biggest #FAIL of all time.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 26th, 2021 at 3:30:44 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: terapined
You constantly break the rules with personal insults Whats wrong with you
You do. I don't do much, but will this time.
Oh yay, everyone's favorite 33 year old gay man looking to bang a college athlete makes another worthless post.

If I recall correctly, JCW09 was owed for a few days overstay in suspension.
I'm imposing a suspension, for personal insult, that uses up any owed days. Debt cancelled. If I didn't recall correctly and you were not owed a 'Get out of jail free' card, then consider yourself fortunate.

[edit/Just checked]
http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/31/23/#post175425