1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

July 8th, 2021 at 3:00:24 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: AZDuffman
And?
\

And it just confirms that the decision to vaccinate or not is political, and not science or knowledge based.

Sad.
July 8th, 2021 at 3:32:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
\

And it just confirms that the decision to vaccinate or not is political, and not science or knowledge based.

Sad.

Maybe based on what you think. Those of us not getting it are not taking politics into account at all. People that do get it perhaps are so maybe that is what you are thinking?

I have explained all this above in the thread and will not repeat myself here.

If you have it and feel safe good for you.
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2021 at 3:59:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Maybe based on what you think. Those of us not getting it are not taking politics into account at all. People that do get it perhaps are so maybe that is what you are thinking?

I have explained all this above in the thread and will not repeat myself here.

If you have it and feel safe good for you.

That’s baloney. It looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, because everything you’ve spouted up to now from anti-masking, hydroxy, vaccine hesitancy, and “chinavirus” is not coming out of the CDC or the WHO or any of our major medical entities.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 8th, 2021 at 4:19:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
That’s baloney. It looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, because everything you’ve spouted up to now from anti-masking, hydroxy, vaccine hesitancy, and “chinavirus” is not coming out of the CDC or the WHO or any of our major medical entities.

The WHO is a joke. The CDC is politicized.

HDC was science. Good results from the field. Masks are silly, to make you feel good. And as I said, you can be the beta test for the vax, I will pass.

Looking more and more that it was made in a lab in China so why not give them credit in naming it "china virus?"
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2021 at 4:25:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The WHO is a joke. The CDC is politicized.

HDC was science. Good results from the field. Masks are silly, to make you feel good. And as I said, you can be the beta test for the vax, I will pass.

Looking more and more that it was made in a lab in China so why not give them credit in naming it "china virus?"

Quack quack.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 8th, 2021 at 5:09:56 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Proposed epitaph for an anti-vaxxer who predictably succumbs to covid-19:

"Oops"
July 8th, 2021 at 6:13:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee
\

Sad.

If red state morons don’t want to get vaccinated and end up dying.....

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 9th, 2021 at 1:29:07 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: ams288
If red state morons don’t want to get vaccinated and end up dying.....

Hey, lets take the politics out for a second. If Anti-vax morons don’t want to get vaccinated and end up dying...

There are morons on both sides of the political divide. It must be a real guilty secret to be an anti-vax Democrat or a pro-vax Republican. :)

I said early on in this pandemic that it might be a useful reminder/prompter if only the virus could strike a few dead instantly in those crowded bars, family gatherings, crowded churches or political rallies. Then maybe the penny would drop with some of these morons.

But evolution is slow and the morons are many.

Serious question, cutting across all anti-covid measures, not just vaccines, but general compliance vs no-compliance... Can anyone point me to stats on how many republicans died with covid, compared to how many democrats? I see a few sites with narratives about state - state comparisons, but I'd love to see a nice head count comparison.
July 9th, 2021 at 2:40:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: OnceDear

Serious question, cutting across all anti-covid measures, not just vaccines, but general compliance vs no-compliance... Can anyone point me to stats on how many republicans died with covid, compared to how many democrats? I see a few sites with narratives about state - state comparisons, but I'd love to see a nice head count comparison.

Seriously, this is a weird and silly thing to ask.
The President is a fink.
July 9th, 2021 at 4:42:49 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Seriously, this is a weird and silly thing to ask.
Why? We admit that there is correlation between political affiliation and compliance. We also see correlation between governor affiliation and rule imposition. I'd just like to see how political leaning correlates to deaths. It might be a factor in future elections. I think it WAS a factor in a recent election.

I've seen some contradictory or conflicting views that say dems and ethnic minorities tended to die of it more but that states with red governors were doing badly per capita.