No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 5th, 2020 at 1:01:21 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
After months and months of obsession, righties seem to have forgotten that Hydroxychloroquine exists. Cause Donny isn’t taking it.

I'm wondering about his treatment
If his case is mild
I would think the best course of action is to do nothing
Let the body do its job
yet
They are pumping him with experimental drugs and steroids
WTF
Paging Dr Soopoo
What would you do with a mild case? At the most, help with the minor symptoms?
Or with a mild case, go full on with whatever treatments are out there?
I'm worried about side effects. Thats a huge danger.
If its mild, why the experimental drugs?
Ive gotten a steroid shot. No way I get it unless Im having a severe problem that requires it
What do you think Dr?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 5th, 2020 at 1:14:56 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
I'm wondering about his treatment
If his case is mild
I would think the best course of action is to do nothing
Let the body do its job
yet
They are pumping him with experimental drugs and steroids
WTF
Paging Dr Soopoo
What would you do with a mild case? At the most, help with the minor symptoms?
Or with a mild case, go full on with whatever treatments are out there?
I'm worried about side effects. Thats a huge danger.
If its mild, why the experimental drugs?
Ive gotten a steroid shot. No way I get it unless Im having a severe problem that requires it
What do you think Dr?

The drugs help if used early if you wait to long they have very little effect.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 5th, 2020 at 1:19:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump going to WH at 6:30. Media is in
full meltdown, lol. Say Biden MUST
cancel debate, Trump will kill him
with covid. LOLOLOLOL
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 5th, 2020 at 1:21:12 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
with covid. LOLOLOLOL

Biden won’t be canceling the debate.

You think Dems are going to give up the opportunity to force COVID-Donny to stand on stage for 90 minutes? Ha!

Especially after the righties spent months pretending Biden wouldn’t be able to get through a 90 minute debate. Sweet revenge!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 5th, 2020 at 1:22:11 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Ed.... if I test positive I do my darndest to get Remdesivir BEFORE I get real sick. As you posit, it may be unnecessary, but that is something you will only know retrospectively. As far as steroids, I’m not sure. Believe it or not, if you had minor surgery your anesthesiologist may have given you a single dose to decrease the chance of nausea. Though not zero, the risk of a dose or two of steroids is pretty low.

The bottom line is that the President DID get special treatment because of who he is. I have no problem with that, but I’m sure there are some that do. No way a ‘regular Joe’ would have gotten the Regeneron experimental drug so early on. As mild as his symptoms were, I doubt he even would have been hospitalized. Could be wrong if we’ve been lied to about him never being short of breath.
October 5th, 2020 at 1:46:08 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Insanity
This view is not from some extremist on twitter
This is from Erin Perrine, the Trump campaign’s director of communications
Since Trump has gotten the virus, he is now better prepared.
They are now criticizing Biden for his lack of firsthand experience.
WTF
Can the Trump campaign get any lower
Its insane.
They are insisting Biden catch this deadly virus so he can have 1st hand knowledge
Its as if the campaign has gone ghoul and is now pro virus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/team-trump-attacks-biden-for-not-catching-covid-19-181936903.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 5th, 2020 at 1:52:53 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
His SpO2 dropped several times on Friday and Saturday to somewhere in the 82 to 94% range.
Dunno about shortness of breath, but he was definitely having issues with effectiveness.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 5th, 2020 at 1:54:59 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
Insanity
This view is not from some extremist on twitter
This is from Erin Perrine, the Trump campaign’s director of communications
Since Trump has gotten the virus, he is now better prepared.
They are now criticizing Biden for his lack of firsthand experience.
WTF
Can the Trump campaign get any lower
Its insane.
They are insisting Biden catch this deadly virus so he can have 1st hand knowledge
Its as if the campaign has gone ghoul and is now pro virus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/team-trump-attacks-biden-for-not-catching-covid-19-181936903.html

So in effect they are saying trump can not govern on issues on which he has no personal experience. We already knew he lacks empathy.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 5th, 2020 at 2:04:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
with covid. LOLOLOLOL

I just heard that his debate strategy picked up blacks and latinos. Black and latino males (yes, I know "latino male" is redundant) appreciate and respect an alpha male that dominates. Non-beta white males do as well, though he has that demo locked up as tight as a liberal's wallet. But he picked up in those two groups.

Always remember that if the Democrats lose much more than 20% of blacks it is over for them. Their whole plan for the future relies on latinos block voting like blacks. White Democrats have fewer kids so that is no growth area long term. The problem is the GOP establishment will refuse to learn the lesson Trump has taught and may throw it all away.
The President is a fink.
October 5th, 2020 at 2:28:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

The bottom line is that the President DID get special treatment because of who he is. I have no problem with that, but I’m sure there are some that do. No way a ‘regular Joe’ would have gotten the Regeneron experimental drug so early on. As mild as his symptoms were, I doubt he even would have been hospitalized. Could be wrong if we’ve been lied to about him never being short of breath.

The statement he made about the virus, doesn't reflect a platoon of Department heads taking care of him 24/7, a slew of medications and advanced and experimental treatment he got.

Don't worry about the virus that much he says to his followers. Worst President ever.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?