Tulsi Gabbard

March 13th, 2020 at 4:27:39 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Why is she on Tucker all the time? She allegedly wants the Democratic nomination, but no Dems watch Tucker...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 13th, 2020 at 8:05:30 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Why is she on Tucker all the time? She allegedly wants the Democratic nomination, but no Dems watch Tucker...

I'm sure her next stop is infowars lol. Is that playing anywhere except Alex Jones website?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 13th, 2020 at 9:17:44 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/gabbard-embracing-yangs-signature-policy-pushes-universal-income-as-coronavirus-response.amp

Whatever you think of Tulsi, this is a good resolution.
Though it should be permanent.

"Gabbard, a four-term Democratic representative from Hawaii, on Thursday evening introduced a resolution that would provide temporary payments of $1,000 per month to Americans."
March 14th, 2020 at 3:30:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/gabbard-embracing-yangs-signature-policy-pushes-universal-income-as-coronavirus-response.amp

Whatever you think of Tulsi, this is a good resolution.
Though it should be permanent.

"Gabbard, a four-term Democratic representative from Hawaii, on Thursday evening introduced a resolution that would provide temporary payments of $1,000 per month to Americans."

Are you still of the belief that we can just invent money to give to people forever? I beg you to learn economics at a basic level. Quit listening to the "educated people that say it can work." There is a simple reason it can't.
The President is a fink.
March 16th, 2020 at 10:19:42 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: AZDuffman
Are you still of the belief that we can just invent money to give to people forever? I beg you to learn economics at a basic level. Quit listening to the "educated people that say it can work." There is a simple reason it can't.

Now even model conservative Mitt Romney supports UBI during this crisis.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/16/politics/coronavirus-romney-proposal/index.html

He supports all Americans given 1k a month in cash.
March 16th, 2020 at 11:11:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Now even model conservative Mitt Romney supports UBI during this crisis.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/16/politics/coronavirus-romney-proposal/index.html

He supports all Americans given 1k a month in cash.

I think we need to go about this a different way. You keep sayin basically to “listen to all these smart people in favor of UBI.”

I am trying in the clearest terms to tell you THE KING ISN’T WEARING ANY CLOTHES!!
The President is a fink.
March 16th, 2020 at 3:45:27 PM permalink
Gandler
I think we need to go about this a different way. You keep sayin basically to “listen to all these smart people in favor of UBI.”

I am trying in the clearest terms to tell you THE KING ISN’T WEARING ANY CLOTHES!!

What is probably going to happen, is it will come to pass with all of the pressure.

Trump will take credit, and you will praise Trump like he invented UBI.
And, everyone will love it, because people like getting money.
March 16th, 2020 at 3:55:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman

What is probably going to happen, is it will come to pass with all of the pressure.

A one-time payment or short term, maybe to probably. Long term it remains impossible to make work.
The President is a fink.
March 16th, 2020 at 4:07:03 PM permalink
Gandler

A one-time payment or short term, maybe to probably. Long term it remains impossible to make work.

See , once you realize Trump is inching towards short term UBI, you are already preempting that a short term UBI will be a good thing.....

It's all about who supports it....
March 16th, 2020 at 4:10:18 PM permalink
AZDuffman

See , once you realize Trump is inching towards short term UBI, you are already preempting that a short term UBI will be a good thing.....

It's all about who supports it....

I never said "a good thing." Said it will probably happen. There is a difference. UBI is an awful idea that sheep believe will help them.
The President is a fink.