terapined
Threads: 73
Tulsi rolling the dice in court to the tune of 50 million suing Clinton
Why so little
Go for the whole enchilada, 100 billion
I am really getting sick of her
Talk about thin skinned and against freedom of speech
Come on Tulsi. Hillary doesn't like you. I don't like you. Get over it

I want to see people talk honestly about candidates and why they don't like them
Pretty obvious Tulsi is against free speech. Must be a Russian asset :-)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-files-50m-lawsuit-141555542.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 22nd, 2020 at 8:35:46 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
Why so little

I want to see people talk honestly about candidates and why they don't like them

"and estimated that the personal and professional damages to her exceed $50 million. It also claimed Gabbard is entitled to “special and punitive damages."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 22nd, 2020 at 9:04:48 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Why so little

Crazy Tulsi (and her lawyers) know this lawsuit will get laughed out of court.

Just like Donny’s desire for Ukraine to investigate Biden, the announcement is all she cares about. “I’m suing Hillary - donate to me!”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 22nd, 2020 at 9:36:00 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: petroglyph
"and estimated that the personal and professional damages to her exceed $50 million. It also claimed Gabbard is entitled to “special and punitive damages."

She aint entitled to jack
Her campaign to become President was a total failure before the Clinton comment
I see no damages

Come on Petro. Of all the posters here, I would think you would support free speech regardless if its Trump or Clinton that is speaking
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 22nd, 2020 at 9:53:40 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
She aint entitled to jack
Her campaign to become President was a total failure before the Clinton comment
I see no damages

Come on Petro. Of all the posters here, I would think you would support free speech regardless if its Trump or Clinton that is speaking
I was just quoting from the article, which I read. Did you?

I doubt she will get anything, as AMS said. Several posters here have said she is campaigning for 2024 and might as well get in a couple licks towards the old hag. By 24 Hillary won't have as many fans as she does now.

To sue for defamation she has to be able to prove damages, which she may be able to do, idk. But being the candidate that campaigns on all things patriotic, Tulsi has to defend against anyone even mentioning her and unpatriotic in the same sentence. I read what Hillary said, and it really wasn't that clear, at least by court standards. Something to make Tulsi stand out from the rest. She won't win. She doesn't have skeletons, but she has the wrong enemy's.

Believe, anyone that will ever win will be a strong MIC supporter. That and Wall street.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 22nd, 2020 at 12:14:39 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

I doubt she will get anything, as AMS said. Several posters here have said she is campaigning for 2024 and might as well get in a couple licks towards the old hag. By 24 Hillary won't have as many fans as she does now.

To sue for defamation she has to be able to prove damages, which she may be able to do, idk. But being the candidate that campaigns on all things patriotic, Tulsi has to defend against anyone even mentioning her and unpatriotic in the same sentence. I read what Hillary said, and it really wasn't that clear, at least by court standards. Something to make Tulsi stand out from the rest. She won't win. She doesn't have skeletons, but she has the wrong enemy's.

Believe, anyone that will ever win will be a strong MIC supporter. That and Wall street.

I am sure she can. If Clinton's allegations threatened her security clearance she has tangible damages.

Also, if the allegations limited her positions in the party (also possible) more tangible damages....

Especially after the allegations are determined false.

People don't seem to realize the scale of a Secretary of State alleging that somebody with a security clearance is working for a foreign government....
January 22nd, 2020 at 12:19:54 PM permalink
terapined

I did not read the article
I did not need to.
Campaigning for 2024?????
Got news for you. I doubt Tulsi will win another political race the rest of her life regardless if its for President or dog catcher. Telling she is giving up her Rep seat.
She may get appointed to a position but no way she actually wins any kind of election in the future
January 22nd, 2020 at 2:47:26 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I did not read the article
I did not need to.
Campaigning for 2024?????
Got news for you. I doubt Tulsi will win another political race the rest of her life regardless if its for President or dog catcher. Telling she is giving up her Rep seat.
She may get appointed to a position but no way she actually wins any kind of election in the future

Probably correct. But I think she has many opportunities with CNN/Fox/MSNBC. Since she is attractive I'd bet Fox....

I highly doubt she will win lawsuit. I don't even think she gets a settlement.
January 22nd, 2020 at 3:11:53 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
Probably correct. But I think she has many opportunities with CNN/Fox/MSNBC. Since she is attractive I'd bet Fox....

I highly doubt she will win lawsuit. I don't even think she gets a settlement.

The lawsuit was simply to get media attention
She's a media whore.
She should be sanctioned for that ridiculous money grab lawsuit
January 22nd, 2020 at 4:03:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

She should be sanctioned for that ridiculous money grab lawsuit

You said the same thing when
the kid with the Indian sued
CNN. You laughed and
laughed and said they would
throw it out. CNN paid the
kid 10's of millions.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.