The Gay Thread

August 20th, 2019 at 6:48:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: KNathan
About some Gays feeling the need to talk about how Gay they are, I remember a guy saying something like,"When I first met a Business Associate he went on and on about the fact that he was Gay. He talked about how Gay he was for about an hour before I finally said something like,"You've told me about you being Gay for about an hour. Is being Gay all you are? Or are there any other aspects of your life you want to talk about?" The Business Associate finally got the point and stopped talking about his being Gay.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 20th, 2019 at 8:29:47 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
He was weird about left wing hatred. He pledged 100% allegiance to BLM. His quote was "I am BLM." But when presented with the racism and violence of BLM and it's leaders he denied it was happening.

My god he supports BLM?! 😲 And then he has the gall to talk about so called "right wing hatred"?!

That is insane man. I don't even know what to say. It's like if Charles Manson called another person crazy! 🤣🤣
August 20th, 2019 at 8:39:16 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek
My god he supports BLM?! 😲 And then he has the gall to talk about so called "right wing hatred"?!

That is insane man. I don't even know what to say. It's like if Charles Manson called another person crazy! 🤣🤣

He is big into it. YeahBaby found the "I am BLM" quote once, I remembered it but did not find it when I searched.

When a BLM leader said something racist or BLM engaged in violence he would say, "that is not 'true' BLM." This went on for probably a year or more.
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2019 at 9:25:23 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
He is big into it. YeahBaby found the "I am BLM" quote once, I remembered it but did not find it when I searched.

Speaking of YeahBaby, whatever happened to him?

It’d be a shame if he got tired of being seen as a joke by most members and created a new account - which would lead to a nuking of both his old YeahBaby account and his new one.

This is all purely hypothetical of course. ;)
August 20th, 2019 at 11:11:25 AM permalink
quadriga
Threads: 0
8chan called. They want their cesspit of anti-gay hatred back.

Scientific studies have shown that gay men are not more likely to molest kids than are straight men. Gay men do not have sexual attraction to underage male, in general, just as straight men not having sexual interest in underage girl.

Moreover, men molesting boys aren't necessarily gay. Most male pedophiles are attracted primarily to children. The sex of a victim has more to do with access than sexual orientation of a molester.

Most scout members who are pedophiles molested boys not because they are disproportionately gay--a percentage of them are gay--but because they are sexually attracted to kids, and because they typically have easy access to boys.

To call child molestation of a boy by a man “homosexual,” is to misunderstand pedophilia. No true male pedophile is sexually attracted to men or women, so neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality applies.

Anti-gays and homophobia tends to paint gay men as sexual deviant and a danger to family values and push homosexuality, not pedophilia, as the cause of male-male molestation.

Hate speech are not allowed here right? This thread is mostly hate speech using fear mongering tactic and homophobic myth. Gay men are being painted as boy molesters, conflating men homosexuality with pedophilia--when the two are not synonymous.

https://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked

https://www.csom.org/train/etiology/4/4_1.htm
August 20th, 2019 at 11:23:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: quadriga
8chan called. They want their cesspit of anti-gay hatred back.

Scientific studies have shown that gay men are not more likely to molest kids than are straight men. Gay men do not have sexual attraction to underage male, in general, just as straight men not having sexual interest in underage girl.

Moreover, men molesting boys aren't necessarily gay. Most male pedophiles are attracted primarily to children. The sex of a victim has more to do with access than sexual orientation of a molester.

Most scout members who are pedophiles molested boys not because they are disproportionately gay--a percentage of them are gay--but because they are sexually attracted to kids, and because they typically have easy access to boys.

To call child molestation of a boy by a man “homosexual,” is to misunderstand pedophilia. No true male pedophile is sexually attracted to men or women, so neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality applies.

Anti-gays and homophobia tends to paint gay men as sexual deviant and a danger to family values and push homosexuality, not pedophilia, as the cause of male-male molestation.

Hate speech are not allowed here right? This thread is mostly hate speech using fear mongering tactic and homophobic myth. Gay men are being painted as boy molesters, conflating men homosexuality with pedophilia--when the two are not mutually exclusive.

You are posting gay propaganda. Somehow a 17 year old is different from an 18 year old? Sorry, but going after the same sex is by definition homosexual. You can pull all the studies you want. The age of consent <> the age of sexual maturity.

Perhaps you are confused about the term "kids?" Boy Scouts are not "kids." They are young men.

How is anything in the thread "hate speech" btw?
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2019 at 11:44:12 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Hate speech are not allowed here right? This thread is mostly hate speech

Really? Please point it out where
there has been hate speech. If
this thread is 'mostly' made of
of it as you claim, that should
be easy peasy.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 20th, 2019 at 2:15:03 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Hate speech are not allowed here right? This thread is mostly hate speech using fear mongering tactic and homophobic myth. Gay men are being painted as boy molesters, conflating men homosexuality with pedophilia--when the two are not mutually exclusive

The rules are more liberal here than at WoV. What crosses the line of "hate speech" for me is vulgar terms or advocating violence against any group of people, especially as defined by race, religion, nationality, or sexuality.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 20th, 2019 at 2:27:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
The rules are more liberal here than at WoV. What crosses the line of "hate speech" for me is vulgar terms or advocating violence against any group of people, especially as defined by race, religion, nationality, or sexuality.

I went back over this thread
and see no hate speech
whatever. It's the times we
live in, it's why so many famous
comics like Seinfeld and
others no longer perform
at college campuses. Any
joke about gender, race,
religion, sexual preference,
is seen as hate speech, no
matter how mild the humor.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 20th, 2019 at 2:35:25 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
Any
joke about gender, race,
religion, sexual preference,
is seen as hate speech, no
matter how mild the humor.

So you're saying this thread is full of jokes? Maybe I should go back and actually read some of it.