The Gay Thread

August 18th, 2019 at 4:53:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Boy Scouts currently have some kind of gay scoutmaster molesting scandal. .

The Boy Scouts was as ripe picking
as the Catholic alter boys. At one
time scoutmaters was full of Gays.
In the 40's and 50's a lot of Gay
men were married to hide their
true nature. Nobody suspected
them. HS gym teachers also, has
always been a coveted hunting
ground.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 18th, 2019 at 5:05:12 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
None of what I'm telling is
nonsense and you know
it's not.

You think I actually read your posts in this thread?!

That’s sad.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 18th, 2019 at 7:00:44 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Boy Scouts currently have some kind of gay scoutmaster molesting scandal. It does make sense and is why many of those groups had bans on gays. If the bans held who knows. Many obviously didn't. But in the future look for more scandals now that they are gone.

To be fair most Gay Adult Male Scoutmasters are going to want to have sexual relationships with other Gay Adult Males, not little boys. Sometimes the Pedophiles who go after little boys are the ones who claim to be straight and act very very straight.
August 18th, 2019 at 7:29:10 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: ams288
You think I actually read your posts in this thread?!

Of course you do, you couldn't
not read them if you tried.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 18th, 2019 at 7:32:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: KNathan
To be fair most Gay Adult Male Scoutmasters are going to want to have sexual relationships with other Gay Adult Males,

What does that have to do with
becoming scoutmasters specifically
so they can go after young boys.
August 18th, 2019 at 7:48:27 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Years ago the feds had PSA's warning young men about older homosexual males because of this kind of behavior. Even in the 1970s we were warned at a fairly young age. Search YT, you will be amazed.

Yep found this one. I honestly don't know why a video like this is a problem. Young boys should definitely be warned about homosexual male predators. And before anyone yells "BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT!" I also believe that young girls should be warned about heterosexual male predators, so I'm very consistent on this.

August 18th, 2019 at 7:51:08 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Boy Scouts currently have some kind of gay scoutmaster molesting scandal. It does make sense and is why many of those groups had bans on gays. If the bans held who knows. Many obviously didn't. But in the future look for more scandals now that they are gone.
To me, it's just common sense that homosexual men should be banned from the boy scouts. And before someone yells "BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT!", I think that heterosexual men should be banned from being around young girls in the girl scouts.

Again, it's just common sense.
August 18th, 2019 at 8:25:27 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: Evenbob
blocked

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3011/0/#post123062

So... Unblocked, apparently.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 18th, 2019 at 8:32:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Dalex64

Do they still give master of the
obvious awards?
August 19th, 2019 at 2:12:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: KNathan
To be fair most Gay Adult Male Scoutmasters are going to want to have sexual relationships with other Gay Adult Males, not little boys. Sometimes the Pedophiles who go after little boys are the ones who claim to be straight and act very very straight.

Boy Scouts are not "little boys." They are young men, teenagers.
The President is a fink.