The Gay Thread

June 19th, 2020 at 2:43:57 PM permalink
Mission146
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 15
Posts: 1094
Quote: AZDuffman
Law should be simple. Use the bathroom for your proper sex, not what you "identify" as. Rights of actual women are more important than pretend women.


Being concerned about womenís rights is a new one for you.
"Mondlicht leuchtet fahl auf moosbedecktes Menschengebein."
June 19th, 2020 at 2:44:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 128
Posts: 13301
Quote: Mission146

No, because I can date according to whatever preference I want to. Itís my penis, and Iíll put it where I like...which is born female, identify as female, straight or bisexual (donít care) and generally between the ages of 30 and 40.


So has to be born female?
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
June 19th, 2020 at 2:48:55 PM permalink
Mission146
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 15
Posts: 1094
Quote: AZDuffman
So has to be born female?


Are you just repeating what I say back to me in the form of a question?

(Checks watch) How long does this go?
"Mondlicht leuchtet fahl auf moosbedecktes Menschengebein."
June 19th, 2020 at 2:49:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 145
Posts: 10274
Quote: Mission146
You guys spend a lot more time thinking about restrooms than I do. If you have a bathroom for men, Iím going to go in and take my leak. If you have a bathroom for anyone, Iím going to go in and take my leak...though sectioning off the urinals, if any, would be totally understandable.


It's not an issue for me. But occasionally I have time to make arguments against some nonsense I read. Not from you, btw. At least not on this issue.
Trump says his supporters are dumber than a sack of rocks
June 19th, 2020 at 2:50:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 128
Posts: 13301
Quote: Mission146
Are you just repeating what I say back to me in the form of a question?

(Checks watch) How long does this go?


I am checking for consistency. You seem to think identifying as female is perfectly OK but you remove that from the dating pool. Wondering why.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
June 19th, 2020 at 2:53:23 PM permalink
Mission146
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 15
Posts: 1094
Quote: AZDuffman
I am checking for consistency. You seem to think identifying as female is perfectly OK but you remove that from the dating pool. Wondering why.


I remove 90 year old women from the dating pool, as well. It doesnít mean I think thereís anything wrong with being a 90 year old woman or identifying as one.

I also remove most women who are too thin according to my personal preference, because Iím generally not physically attracted to extremely thin women.
"Mondlicht leuchtet fahl auf moosbedecktes Menschengebein."
June 19th, 2020 at 2:56:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 128
Posts: 13301
Quote: Mission146
I remove 90 year old women from the dating pool, as well. It doesnít mean I think thereís anything wrong with being a 90 year old woman or identifying as one.

I also remove most women who are too thin according to my personal preference, because Iím generally not physically attracted to extremely thin women.


I guess I will take that as you do really know what the difference is but must toe the liberals line the women can go pound salt if they are uncomfortable with a biological male in the ladies room. I am done discussing it.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
June 19th, 2020 at 3:01:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 145
Posts: 10274
Quote: AZDuffman
I am checking for consistency. You seem to think identifying as female is perfectly OK but you remove that from the dating pool. Wondering why.


I already pointed out there are porn sites with men having sex with transgender women. That's all the proof required.

And unless you wish to prove otherwise, you don't need to have sex with a 600lb black woman to prove anything about the fact that some white men like fat black woman.

But go ahead and accept that challenge if you think that's the only proof. You doing it.

SLAM DUNK!
Trump says his supporters are dumber than a sack of rocks
June 19th, 2020 at 3:46:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 128
Posts: 13301
Quote: rxwine
I already pointed out there are porn sites with men having sex with transgender women. That's all the proof required.


Yes, we know you posted a link to a porno site.

I did not ask if *some* guy somewhere would do it. I ask if *YOU* would do it. And so far on these sites it is about 10-1 say they would not do it. You would not even answer the question, you just posted a link to porn. I have no interest in tranny porn.

I still do not know how that did not warrant a suspension. All animals are equal but some are more equal than others I guess.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
June 19th, 2020 at 3:53:41 PM permalink
Dalex64
Member since: Mar 8, 2014
Threads: 3
Posts: 3349
Bathrooms should be unisex with proper and fully closing and locking stalls, with a separate or screened area for urinals.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan