The Gay Thread

June 11th, 2020 at 1:06:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
I present Exhibit B from the party that thinks identity politics are stupid.

They are not pandering to someone based on identity.
The President is a fink.
June 11th, 2020 at 2:41:46 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
They are not pandering to someone based on identity.

I mean, let me tell you how much I cared about it. There was a transexual who won a council seat in Wheeling, a city that I used to live in and just drove through a few days ago...and I had no idea a transexual was even running. That's about how much I pander to people on identity.

It's like I've tried to explain many times, I don't care what other people do as long as it doesn't directly impact me. If everyone adopted that attitude, the country would be a much more peaceful place.

Anyone who votes on pandering anything is not making an intelligent vote. It would be like if I were to automatically vote for an Agnostic over a Christian because the first guy and I have the same (lack of) religious views...it's totally irrelevant.

So, I think that's where the disconnect is. Yes, many Liberals think that it actually matters. Many Conservatives also think that it matters. The people I tend to agree with are the ones who just figure, "It doesn't matter, why should anyone care?"
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 13th, 2020 at 12:02:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
I mean, let me tell you how much I cared about it. There was a transexual

When I see a transexual (we used
to call them tranny's for short)
all I see is a guy with a wig on. What
am I supposed to see, tell me.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 13th, 2020 at 12:04:12 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob

Your eyes don’t belong to me. You can see whatever you like and say whatever you want about what you see.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 13th, 2020 at 12:06:34 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

Yep, libbies claim that they "love science", but they have yet to explain how wearing a dress magically changes Bruce Jenner's Y chromosome into another X chromosome. Shows you how much libbies "love" science. 🙄
June 13th, 2020 at 12:12:22 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

A tortured soul who believed that a mistake was made with him/her being born with the wrong parts for what he/she truly is. Try and imagine what must be going on in your brain to voluntarily submit to castration, penectomy, hormone therapy, etc... Now someone who wants to live his/her life as he/she felt it was meant to be. Medical science has been able to make some of them be quite attractive, by the way. Not all retain the obvious 'masculine' look.

They want to be able to do and be anything that a 'regular' man or woman can be. Doctor, lawyer, politician, Starbucks barista, stripper, etc...
June 13th, 2020 at 12:18:06 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
Yep, libbies claim that they "love science", but they have yet to explain how wearing a dress magically changes Bruce Jenner's Y chromosome into another X chromosome. Shows you how much libbies "love" science. 🙄

You may be confusing transvestites with transsexuals.
June 13th, 2020 at 12:26:44 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: SOOPOO
A tortured soul who believed that a mistake was made with him/her being born with the wrong parts for what he/she truly is. Try and imagine what must be going on in your brain to voluntarily submit to castration, penectomy, hormone therapy, etc... Now someone who wants to live his/her life as he/she felt it was meant to be. Medical science has been able to make some of them be quite attractive, by the way. Not all retain the obvious 'masculine' look.

They want to be able to do and be anything that a 'regular' man or woman can be. Doctor, lawyer, politician, Starbucks barista, stripper, etc...

That's even more compassionate than my, "None of my business as long as it does not directly impact me," general response.
June 13th, 2020 at 12:36:11 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
You may be confusing transvestites with transsexuals.

"Science loving" libbies have yet to explain how either one can magically change their chromosomes. 🙄
June 13th, 2020 at 12:36:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
A tortured soul

Maybe, sometimes. I dealt with these
people in Calif, 9 times out of 10
they just want the attention, their
'tortured soul' has nothing to do
with it. Same with tattoos. Nobody
gets a tattoo so they can look at
it themselves. Tattoo's have always
been and are now a cry for attention.
Look at meeeeee... Never even
considered one, I hate attention
in public.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.