"Theyby" the "genderless" baby

Page 3 of 4<1234>
August 15th, 2019 at 8:35:53 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Gandler
I don't agree when it comes to certain aspects. I don't think it is fair to raise a kid within a certain religion.

I was raised to believe whatever I wanted to believe. Father was an atheist, mother was a Christian
As a logical adult, I choose atheism
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 15th, 2019 at 8:47:33 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: terapined
I was raised to believe whatever I wanted to believe. Father was an atheist, mother was a Christian
As a logical adult, I choose atheism

Exactly, that is the optimal way in my view.
August 15th, 2019 at 8:49:02 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: AZDuffman
Why not? Kids need guidance as to right and wrong. Religion is a great way to get that guidance.

Vaccinations should be up to the parents. IMHO you will see more and more parents checking out of letting government get too much say in the form of homeschooling and similar. The government has done a poor job, smart parents are not going to let it continue.

Unfortunately there are a lot of idiots when it comes to vaccines, and that is an example of misinformation and naturalist philosophies causing direct harm to kids, so that is a justified government intervention.
August 15th, 2019 at 11:03:14 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
This is silly. Y'all are being trolled.
August 15th, 2019 at 12:14:52 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: terapined
I think its great
Let the kid grow up and show an interest in whatever interests the kid regardless of gender customs

I agree with this but why can't you do that and still recognize that the kid is a boy or a girl.

In regards to religion it was never pushed on me or forced. When I was old enough I was able to make my own decisions and as a reasonable and logical person I of course chose Christianity.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
August 15th, 2019 at 1:34:39 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Unfortunately there are a lot of idiots when it comes to vaccines, and that is an example of misinformation and naturalist philosophies causing direct harm to kids, so that is a justified government intervention.

I prefer to let parents decide for their kids and make the risk/reward calculation. When the kids become older they can decide for themselves.
The President is a fink.
August 15th, 2019 at 1:40:54 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: AZDuffman
I prefer to let parents decide for their kids and make the risk/reward calculation. When the kids become older they can decide for themselves.

Kids cannot make the best medical decisions for themselves, they may not live to adulthood...

Also, anti-vaxxers make society more dangerous by allowing the spread of disease.
August 15th, 2019 at 3:53:44 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Kids cannot make the best medical decisions for themselves
That's why it's child abuse to give a boy hormones just because he "thinks" he's a girl.
Also, anti-vaxxers make society more dangerous by allowing the spread of disease.
Nothing will spread to people who are already vaccinated.
August 15th, 2019 at 3:55:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Kids cannot make the best medical decisions for themselves, they may not live to adulthood...

Anti-vax put only themselves at risk. Illegal aliens pouring across the border with possible infections are a far bigger threat.

Their kid, their decision. Old school.
The President is a fink.
August 15th, 2019 at 3:56:57 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Shrek
That's why it's child abuse to give a boy hormones just because he "thinks" he's a girl.
Nothing will spread to people who are already vaccinated.

I agree if you are talking about hormonal or surgical medical procedures to children.

However, thing can be spread to elderly population from non-vaxxed children who cannot be inoculated safely. It is a complex issue, but the short version is the less people that are vaccinated the more dangerous society becomes.
Page 3 of 4<1234>