Things have changed since Children's Hour in 1961

Page 3 of 3<123
December 25th, 2018 at 7:06:39 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: SOOPOO
Large group of employees being issued Ipads that will be numbered, 1-100 or so. A few started asking for numbers.... "I want 1, I want 18 (birthday), etc... One of our highly attractive female employees starts saying as clear and loud as possible.... "I want 69, I want 69!" She giggles, the rest of us uneasily laugh as well. If there is anyone who for a second thinks that if she was a male that she wouldn't be formally reprimanded or worse they are living in make believe land. FACT--- Women can say and do things men cannot!

Just like a woman can slap or hit a man in public and other men will rush to HER defense or excuse such behavior as "oh HE must have done something to DESERVE it"
December 25th, 2018 at 7:28:22 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
“life isn’t fair…we tell our children that it is, but it’s a terrible thing to do. It’s not only a lie, it’s a cruel lie. Life is not fair, and it never has been, and it’s never going to be” - The Princess Bride
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 25th, 2018 at 10:04:08 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
- Women can say and do things men cannot!

Part of it is, women are kinda looked
at as frivolous idiots, and society has
always given them leeway. It's why
it took them so long to get the vote.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 25th, 2018 at 10:42:56 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
hys·te·ri·a
/həˈstirēə,həˈsterēə/Submit
noun
exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement, especially among a group of people.
"the mass hysteria that characterizes the week before Christmas"
synonyms: frenzy, feverishness, hysterics, fit of madness, derangement, mania, delirium; More
PSYCHIATRY
a psychological disorder (not now regarded as a single definite condition) whose symptoms include conversion of psychological stress into physical symptoms (somatization), selective amnesia, shallow volatile emotions, and overdramatic or attention-seeking behavior. The term has a controversial history as it was formerly regarded as a disease specific to women. my bold
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 25th, 2018 at 11:17:38 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
shallow volatile emotions, and overdramatic or attention-seeking behavior. The term has a controversial history as it was formerly regarded as a disease specific to women.

Erratic behavior gets them a pass
that men don't get. And they use
it whenever possible. I've had women
tell me, oh yeah, they knew exactly what
they were doing when they did it.
One even told me she'd like me more
if I didn't put up with her acting that
way.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 25th, 2018 at 11:26:29 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Cats and dogs
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 26th, 2018 at 10:10:34 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
FACT--- Women can say and do things men cannot!

And this is a revelation to you?

Try to imagine a man giving this speech.

ABOUT GLAMOUR
Glamour is for the woman who sets the direction of her own life and lives it to its fullest and chicest. The dream job, the perfect look, the right guy: All are in her reach. Its inspiration, ideas and guidance help her conquer her world with confidence and style. Glamour is your guide to career and lifestyle advice. Discover the latest fashion trends, hairstyles, beauty tips, celebrity news, inspirational videos, and relationship & sex advice.
Page 3 of 3<123