3 votes (60%)
1 vote (20%)
1 vote (20%)

5 members have voted

December 9th, 2018 at 9:54:52 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
Or... she is laying the cleverest of snares.

From my experience women are 'blurters'.
They will blurt out the worst things about
them right away so when you find them
out later, you can't judge them. There's
very little thought or planning behind it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 9th, 2018 at 10:06:59 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
I am wondering whether woman #1's pregnancy was an accident with some random dude or whether she decided on artificial insemination (she is in her late 30's)
December 9th, 2018 at 10:20:03 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: aceofspades
I am wondering whether woman #1's pregnancy was an accident with some random dude or whether she decided on artificial insemination (she is in her late 30's)
It's hard for me to believe in coincidence.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 9th, 2018 at 10:23:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

It is *never* an accident in this day and age. But I would wonder even more about a woman who goes to the sperm bank for that.
The President is a fink.
December 9th, 2018 at 10:28:28 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: AZDuffman
It is *never* an accident in this day and age. But I would wonder even more about a woman who goes to the sperm bank for that.

"Nuthins changed in a thousand years" Ed
December 9th, 2018 at 10:29:57 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: AZDuffman

Condom breaking?
December 9th, 2018 at 10:31:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
From my experience women are 'blurters'.
They will blurt out the worst things about
them right away so when you find them
out later, you can't judge them. There's
very little thought or planning behind it.

You might be on to something, not just for dating. I remember an interview for hiring a office admin woman. I had a woman who was on my management staff in with me so she could see how to do interviews. Girl in her 20s comes in. I lead with "tell me about yourself." Oh, boy, what she led with. If I had asked directly the EEOC would have remodeled their entire offices fancier than Roger Sterling! And this was in less than a minute!

We did not hire her, but the woman in the interview with, her jaw dropped. She even realized that it was a thing women do far more than men.

Another place, woman was attractive though hardly "hot." Just one of the better looking females on the floor. She must have not wanted to get hit on because she would tell you she had kids very early in your first conversation.
The President is a fink.
December 9th, 2018 at 10:33:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Condom breaking?

Not an accident. A woman who is serious about birth control will not rely on a condom. The poor guy has to, for now at least.

I will go back to Leykis-101. If a woman lets herself get pregnant, she wants to have a baby.
The President is a fink.
December 9th, 2018 at 11:51:17 AM permalink
petroglyph
I still support Elliot Spitzer for AG.
December 9th, 2018 at 12:02:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
A rejection where she makes it appear as if I'm rejecting her because she is pregnant? Doubtful since I am friendly with the paralegal they hired from my office and she has confirmed that the attorney is indeed pregnant

I have zero experience with a woman who is actually going on what sounds like a date while pregnant. At least not one who brought it up. Seems very weird.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?