8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

April 29th, 2019 at 12:29:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: YeahBaby
don't even bother with him.................................
he gets "disgusted" when people heckle his people but he'll ignore you if you ask him about the conservative people who were heckled by his side like Sara Sanders and McConnell and Tommi Lahren he doesn't care when they get heckled he's silence

just like he gets "disgusted" by Trump but he doesn't get "disgusted" by Creepy Joe Biden smelling women and touching kids

he'll wait until 20 years when no one cares about Biden and then he'll say he "disgusted" by him just like he waited 20 years to say he's "disgusted" by Bill Clinton

He has said he hates both racism and violence yet 100% aligns with BLM, a racist group known for violence.
The President is a fink.
April 29th, 2019 at 1:04:03 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades
You say harassment, I say open debate

If I see somebody at the airport I am not going to vote for, I simply ignore that person.
You can see this woman was really angry. Its obvious harassment if you are trying to engage somebody while livid.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 29th, 2019 at 1:37:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Looks like Sharpton is now in!

What is this now, 21? More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

I remember Al when he weighed 300
pounds.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 29th, 2019 at 1:49:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
pounds.

I remember him making his bones getting into a fight onstage on "The Morton Downey Jr. Show." He went on that show anytime they asked, he took any kind of publicity possible. Yet Democrats who hope to be POTUS have to kiss his ring and be sure he gets an envelope.
The President is a fink.
April 29th, 2019 at 2:13:08 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmm, there are rumors going around that Mayor Buttcrack has been accused of sexual harassment by a 21 year old gay male.
Let's go Brandon
April 29th, 2019 at 2:18:54 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
pounds.

I heard Tawana Brawley is his running mate

I would love to hear Rev. Al call out POTUS Trump for his tax returns, considering his own sordid history with the IRS and NYS
April 29th, 2019 at 2:49:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmm, there are rumors going around that Mayor Buttcrack has been accused of sexual harassment by a 21 year old gay male.

A 21-year-old man named Hunter Kelly posted a short article to Medium in which he accuses Buttigieg of sexually assaulting him in February.
“I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward,” writes Kelly, adding, “This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do.”

Now others will come forward about
Buttcrack groping buttcracks. The
Dems never fail to entertain..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 29th, 2019 at 3:00:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
A 21-year-old man named Hunter Kelly posted a short article to Medium in which he accuses Buttigieg of sexually assaulting him in February.
“I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward,” writes Kelly, adding, “This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do.”

Now others will come forward about
Buttcrack groping buttcracks. The
Dems never fail to entertain..

Did it say where he was "assaulted?" Seems if he did not know who he was it had to be a gay hangout.
The President is a fink.
April 29th, 2019 at 3:23:06 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades
I would love to hear Rev. Al call out POTUS Trump for his tax returns, considering his own sordid history with the IRS and NYS

Al Sharpton and Donald Trump con artists ripping people off
Both disgust me
The difference, republicans are being conned by Donald. I see right through the con
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 29th, 2019 at 3:28:48 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: terapined
Al Sharpton and Donald Trump con artists ripping people off
Both disgust me

so are you "disgusted" by Pete Buttcrack sexually harassing another man????
or will you only be "disgusted" 20 years from now when no one cares about him anymore??????????