8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

April 16th, 2020 at 10:52:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I don't know if clear lines are drawn out for every situation, though I doubt it.

I've gotten use to generally being expected to hug family members and relatives, but feel awkward when it is a relative I hardly ever knew. What's the rule?

I always hated it. That is why no matter how many pranks I might pull on nieces and nephews (ask your other uncle where the inflatable dart board is......) I never once have offered much less forced hugging.
The President is a fink.
April 16th, 2020 at 11:16:01 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
I don't know if clear lines are drawn out for every situation, though I doubt it.

I've gotten use to generally being expected to hug family members and relatives, but feel awkward when it is a relative I hardly ever knew. What's the rule?

I don't know...that is why I am asking the question. I don't think of Joe Biden as a "creep" but I think that he should have stopped the touchy feely a long time ago.

We hug a lot in Texas. However, running up and hugging a stranger may get you knocked on your can. The same person an hour or so later after talking or doing a chore? There may be a handshake with a "pull-in" for a hug.
April 16th, 2020 at 12:24:24 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: RonC
I don't know...that is why I am asking the question. I don't think of Joe Biden as a "creep" but I think that he should have stopped the touchy feely a long time ago.

Its not just a hug. There is the one woman who accused him of sexual assault. And 7 others that accused him of inappropriate touching, against their will. Think about how inappropriate it must be to you to make a complaint like that public. I have not looked into the past of the seven other women, but if they were all 'Trumpers', we would have heard about it.... THAT would be news CNN and MSNBC would run front and center.
April 16th, 2020 at 12:30:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Hugging a strange woman in Saudi Arabia in public would probably get her head chopped off. (ya know, 'cause they punish the women there usually more than the men.)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 17th, 2020 at 11:38:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Anybody see Biden on CNN last
night? He was hilarious, fumbling
and bumbling around trying to
make sense of his notes. Sooo
embarrassing.

BIDEN: "Um, you know, there's a uh, during World War... Two, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it's called, he's called it a, you know, the World War Two, he had the World, the War Production Board."

LOL!! He's got my vote..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 17th, 2020 at 11:51:45 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
LOL!! He's got my vote..

Finally want to be on the right side of history, eh?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 17th, 2020 at 11:58:30 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Finally want to be on the right side of history, eh?

Bob has admitted he has voted for Obama first time around.
April 17th, 2020 at 12:11:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Anybody see Biden on CNN last
night? He was hilarious, fumbling
and bumbling around trying to
make sense of his notes. Sooo
embarrassing.

BIDEN: "Um, you know, there's a uh, during World War... Two, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it's called, he's called it a, you know, the World War Two, he had the World, the War Production Board."

LOL!! He's got my vote..

The actual video is painful to
watch. If he's that bad now,
what will he be like a year
from now. People like this
only get worse, not better.
His memory and train of
thought process is shot to
hell. He can't balance his
checkbook, let alone hold
a job. The DNC insiders must
be pulling out their hair behind
closed doors.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 17th, 2020 at 12:17:24 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
April 17th, 2020 at 12:24:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The actual video is painful to
watch.

So post it, and let us decide if you’re overhyping it. No one cares about your synopses, as they’re usually misleading.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman