1 vote (4.54%)
8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

April 15th, 2020 at 11:42:01 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
And meanwhile you'll be voting for accused sex-offender Trump in November.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 15th, 2020 at 11:49:08 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

*self-admitted sex offender
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 15th, 2020 at 11:57:33 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

I brought up Biden's alleged offenses. And I WILL NOT be voting for Trump in November. I wrote my own name in in 2016. Likely will do the same this time around. If by some fluke Biden picks Klobuchar as his veep I'll vote for him.

You all miss my point. It is not that Biden did stick his fingers up there, as we will never really know if he did or did not. My point is this should be a huge news story, requiring some type of investigation. I think there is no chance of a criminal investigation, as there must be a statute of limitation for the alleged crime.

So under what circumstance would you have the accuser testify under oath? To my knowledge, there is no court case involving this allegation. And since the President gets elected, not selected, as Kavanaugh, there is no hearing with testimony. Just an election. Since no testimony... that's what we have the press for. Or at least theoretically.

If I am a non partisan journalist (oxymoron?), I want this to be front and center.
April 15th, 2020 at 12:02:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
You all miss my point. It is not that Biden did stick his fingers up there, as we will never really know if he did or did not. .

Sure we know. Go and watch the
umpteen videos of him with his
hands all over women and kids,
sniffing their hair, stroking and
caressing them. Of course he did
it, but it will never be investigated.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 15th, 2020 at 12:04:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
I brought up Biden's alleged offenses. And I WILL NOT be voting for Trump in November. I wrote my own name in in 2016. Likely will do the same this time around. If by some fluke Biden picks Klobuchar as his veep I'll vote for him.

You all miss my point. It is not that Biden did stick his fingers up there, as we will never really know if he did or did not. My point is this should be a huge news story, requiring some type of investigation. I think there is no chance of a criminal investigation, as there must be a statute of limitation for the alleged crime.

So under what circumstance would you have the accuser testify under oath? To my knowledge, there is no court case involving this allegation. And since the President gets elected, not selected, as Kavanaugh, there is no hearing with testimony. Just an election. Since no testimony... that's what we have the press for. Or at least theoretically.

If I am a non partisan journalist (oxymoron?), I want this to be front and center.

Do you all count conservative media as authentic media? What's funny to me is all the claims of high ratings, now the right pretends they don't matter?

I already know the conservative media also doesn't give the same weight to some stories so it's hardly a one-sided complaint.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 15th, 2020 at 12:09:24 PM permalink
ams288
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
April 15th, 2020 at 12:11:04 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Do you all count conservative media as authentic media? What's funny to me is all the claims of high ratings, now the right pretends they don't matter?

I already know the conservative media also doesn't give the same weight to some stories so it's hardly a one-sided complaint.

If you mean Fox, they damn sure have been covering it. It was front and center last night on Hannity, Ingraham.... I also watch CNN and MSNBC..... Those supposedly 'real news' stations don't seem to care.....
April 15th, 2020 at 12:11:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
Sure we know. Go and watch the
umpteen videos of him with his
hands all over women and kids,
sniffing their hair, stroking and
caressing them. Of course he did
it, but it will never be investigated.

If the evidence is all over videos, arrest him. Bill Cosby must be innocent, based on the same idea. I doubt seriously if there is much evidence of his hands on women on video.
April 15th, 2020 at 12:13:16 PM permalink
ams288
Hunter Biden
”Dementia”
Sexual assault allegation

Eventually they’ll find something that sticks.
April 15th, 2020 at 12:15:17 PM permalink
SOOPOO
If the evidence is all over videos, arrest him. Bill Cosby must be innocent, based on the same idea. I doubt seriously if there is much evidence of his hands on women on video.

Well you are wrong. But the videos I have seen are all just creepy, but to me none of them rise to the level of a crime. I have taken hundreds of pictures with politicians. They will often put their arm on your shoulder if it is a staged group photo. Or shaking hands. Or just smushed together to get a big group in with the politician.
The montage of Biden is just creepy. After seeing it, you wouldn't let your teenage daughter be alone with him.