8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

March 17th, 2020 at 3:38:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Because that worked so well during the IA primary!

Because that is not a total invitation for voter fraud!

NO THANKS!

You probably don't buy anything or bank online. too dangerous, eh?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 17th, 2020 at 3:49:17 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Because that worked so well during the IA primary!

Please explain I can find no record of this ever happening?

Because that is not a total invitation for voter fraud!

NO THANKS!

How? In person voting already has no verification, you literally just say your name and sign a line and then vote....

Online would require verification and checks.

There is no reason in 2020 for in person voting to be a requirement. (And, yes I know about absentee ballots).

Two positive things that this pandemic will prove is that, most school can be accomplished online, and we need an online voting system.
March 17th, 2020 at 3:54:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
You probably don't buy anything or bank online. too dangerous, eh?

Buying online is not running an election online. Considering the left cried RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA for years until Mueller 100% cleared Trump of any wrongdoing and that did not involve any hacking how on earth would anyone suggest we use the unsecured internet to run elections?
The President is a fink.
March 17th, 2020 at 3:57:18 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
Please explain I can find no record of this ever happening?

If you do not remember all the issues the Democrat Party had using the internet to tabulate votes I would be wasting my time with a link.

Quote:
How? In person voting already has no verification, you literally just say your name and sign a line and then vote....

Online would require verification and checks.

No, online would not require these. Because the left would insist minorities were incapable of doing the verification, same as today they say minorities are not intelligent and capable of getting an ID.

Get off your couch and get to the polls if you want to vote. If you are too lazy I do not care if you do not "get to vote."
The President is a fink.
March 17th, 2020 at 4:01:08 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
The internet may actually be safer (you can require verification through SS or DL to confirm your identity, etc.... as opposed to just saying your name and signing a line)

I glad to see that you support the requirement and need for voter ID.
Let's go Brandon
March 17th, 2020 at 4:22:15 PM permalink
Gandler
If you do not remember all the issues the Democrat Party had using the internet to tabulate votes I would be wasting my time with a link.

No, you can't post a link because it never happened in America.

Nobody is talking about vote counting. We are talking about voting.

No, online would not require these. Because the left would insist minorities were incapable of doing the verification, same as today they say minorities are not intelligent and capable of getting an ID.

Get off your couch and get to the polls if you want to vote. If you are too lazy I do not care if you do not "get to vote."

You do realize most voters work. Its not about getting off of the couch, its about practicality.

When you have to work at in the morning, going to the polling station, and waiting in line for hours is not ideal or possible.

And, employers are only required to give 1 hour paid time to vote. If voting was made a national holiday (like in many countries) it would be another story.
March 17th, 2020 at 4:23:00 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: fleaswatter
I glad to see that you support the requirement and need for voter ID.

Of course. I also support a national ID. I like IDs and registries.

Totally not the point of my post however.
March 17th, 2020 at 4:33:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
No, you can't post a link because it never happened in America.

Nobody is talking about vote counting. We are talking about voting.

IOW, you are not grasping that the disaster the Democrat Party made of IA would not be 100,000 times worse when it was used for general voting where it is more than just precincts reporting.

Quote:
You do realize most voters work. Its not about getting off of the couch, its about practicality.

People have voted before or after work for centuries, it is not a big deal.

Quote:
When you have to work at in the morning, going to the polling station, and waiting in line for hours is not ideal or possible.

And, employers are only required to give 1 hour paid time to vote. If voting was made a national holiday (like in many countries) it would be another story.

Hours? No place I have ever lived or heard of. If that is a problem, the local government needs to add polling machines. And require ID so that the reduced fraud means reduced lines.

Vote after work. Vote before. It is not a hard thing. So simple a caveman can do it!
The President is a fink.
March 17th, 2020 at 6:23:50 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-wins-illinois-news-station-airs-election-results-day-primary

"Why does this seem to happen just about every election?"
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 17th, 2020 at 7:10:17 PM permalink
Gandler
IOW, you are not grasping that the disaster the Democrat Party made of IA would not be 100,000 times worse when it was used for general voting where it is more than just precincts reporting.

People have voted before or after work for centuries, it is not a big deal.

Hours? No place I have ever lived or heard of. If that is a problem, the local government needs to add polling machines. And require ID so that the reduced fraud means reduced lines.

Vote after work. Vote before. It is not a hard thing. So simple a caveman can do it!

The majority of states give at least on hour (many give 2-4).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/can-i-leave-work-early-to-vote-2016-11%3famp

Some employers are not aware of these laws and try to give you a hard time for bringing it up.