8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

February 5th, 2020 at 2:26:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Why not? Being White is a problem for much of the Democrat base. What’s the difference?

Good analogy. Everything is 'too
white' now, as they point out every
day. But say ButtCrack is too Gay
and you're bigot.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 5th, 2020 at 2:26:45 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
How does it feel to not get the point of the statement?

We keep hearing how much Democrats care about skin color or what side your shirt buttons from. So why would sexual preference not be important to them?

That's the point. It's NOT important to us. Which is WHY it's hardly ever brought up or talked about. He doesn't go on and on about what his candidacy means for progress. And it's probably the reason why the woman in Iowa didn't know he was gay.

There's a reason why white supremacy has found a home in the Trump republican party. Trump knows that. That's why he "white"-washed the history of the United States towards the end of his speech last night. I don't expect anybody who still proudly flies the confederate flag to acknowledge it.
February 5th, 2020 at 2:33:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Tripdufan
There's a reason why white supremacy has found a home

Ever see the IQ breakdown for different
races and cultures? Which race in this
country should be superior? Can you
name a country where the low IQ people
are in charge? Asians have higher IQ's
than anybody but they're only 5% of
our population.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 5th, 2020 at 3:16:10 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
Ever see the IQ breakdown for different
races and cultures? Which race in this
country should be superior? Can you
name a country where the low IQ people
are in charge? Asians have higher IQ's
than anybody but they're only 5% of
our population.

It's because of slavery and imperialism.
February 5th, 2020 at 4:15:01 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Gandler
So you went from saying only people who have won a large scale election should run for President to supporting somebody who only has won municpal elections?

But, everyone should like Mayor Pete, he is genuine, balanced, and rational.
https://thegrayzone.com/2019/12/30/coup-plotters-cia-agents-mayor-pete-endorsers/

It seems odd, that so many intelligence assets support Pete? It also is suspicious that the app "Shadow" was at least in part financed by Pete and possibly HRC, and the way the ap skewed results to support Pete. https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/02/04/heres-everything-we-know-about-the-app-that-reportedly-disrupted-the-iowa-caucus/#3c37884d3303

It wasn't a bug, it was a feature.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 5th, 2020 at 4:21:48 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: SOOPOO
I'm no expert, but I typed in Buttigieg African American reparations and found it easily. Some YouTube videos. He wants BOTH types of reparations. I dislike him even more now.

With the expansion of presidential powers seen under Trump, implementing something like that can no longer be seen as an impossibility.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 5th, 2020 at 4:22:51 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: petroglyph
https://thegrayzone.com/2019/12/30/coup-plotters-cia-agents-mayor-pete-endorsers/

It seems odd, that so many intelligence assets support Pete? It also is suspicious that the app "Shadow" was at least in part financed by Pete and possibly HRC, and the way the ap skewed results to support Pete. https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/02/04/heres-everything-we-know-about-the-app-that-reportedly-disrupted-the-iowa-caucus/#3c37884d3303

It wasn't a bug, it was a feature.

Well he was in Naval Intelligence so I am sure he has connections.
And, I am sure people like his military background and his more pro-military views than many dems have (at least out of the current selection).

I know nothing of the app. (never heard if it before just now). But, the article makes it sound like many Dems are involved in the app.

I just know that he was an underdog in the polling, and now he is dominating (yes I know it's still early).

The fact that many high level CIA and Security agencies members support make me like him even more.
February 5th, 2020 at 4:29:04 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
....The fact that many high level CIA and Security agencies members support make me like him even more.
Read the Grayone link, you'll love him.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 5th, 2020 at 4:30:08 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

The fact that many high level CIA and Security agencies members support make me like him even more.

I agree
This makes me like him more also
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 5th, 2020 at 4:32:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
It's because of slavery and imperialism.

Snort, guffaw.. Sure it is. Not.
You could not have written
that with a straight face.

Look at Israel. They were given
a god forsaken chunk of land
and were laughed at because
nobody else wanted it. Because
of the Jews superior intelligence
they turned it into a thriving
country. Look how many Jews
are Nobel Prize winners. The
Jews were slaves and despised
longer than any other group
on the planet. Why didn't that
lower their IQ?