February 5th, 2020 at 12:17:42 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
You bet they are. They'll jump
the ship and find a winner, they
always do. Why waste your time
treading water.
I had a friend who's brother did that kind of work [campaign shows, etc.]. He would work for either side and seemed a bit ambiguous about policy's. It was just work that attracted him, being in the light. Hoping to catch that "real winner", who he could ride for a few years.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 5th, 2020 at 12:21:47 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: pew
Is it ok for his open homosexuality to be a 100% deal breaker?

Absolutely. I wouldn't want a blind bus driver because he wouldn't be able to do the job right. I also wouldn't want a deaf guitarist because he wouldn't be able to do the job right. And I wouldn't want a gay president because he wouldn't be able to do the job right either. No hate on any of them though. 👍

It's just so unbelievable that libbies are willing to vote for a guy with little life experience who's the mayor of a tiny town.
Oh yeah, Pete Buttcrack's only qualification is that he's gay. 🙄
February 5th, 2020 at 12:44:41 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler
When did he say that? I have never seen it.

And a quick google search the only "reparation" policy I can find is for families wrongfully detained at the border. I can't find anything about black reperations, and I have never heard that before.

I'm no expert, but I typed in Buttigieg African American reparations and found it easily. Some YouTube videos. He wants BOTH types of reparations. I dislike him even more now.
February 5th, 2020 at 12:52:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
I'm no expert, but I typed in Buttigieg African American reparations and found it easily. Some YouTube videos. He wants BOTH types of reparations. I dislike him even more now.

I told you that a month ago
and you didn't believe me
until I posted a link. He's
hot to trot to give away
our money for nothing.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 5th, 2020 at 12:54:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
until I posted a link.

Why would anyone believe ANYTHING you say without a link to prove it?

You’re not the most honest member...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 5th, 2020 at 1:11:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: pew
Is it ok for his open homosexuality to be a 100% deal breaker?

Why not? Being White is a problem for much of the Democrat base. What’s the difference?
The President is a fink.
February 5th, 2020 at 1:22:56 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Why not? Being White is a problem for much of the Democrat base. What’s the difference?

So ridiculous. Just a short time back you and the like were saying the Dems are racists because Kamala and Cory were out of the race.

How does it feel to be soooooooooooooooooo hypocritical and soooooooooooooooooo contradicting on sooooooooooooooooo many issues?

Geez. Trump isn't worth it man. He'd step on your neck in a second if somebody paid him a dollar to do it.
February 5th, 2020 at 1:28:11 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
until I posted a link. He's
hot to trot to give away
our money for nothing.

What a thoughtful response. I can understand why the simpletons are turned off by it. They want name calling and bullying.
February 5th, 2020 at 1:54:25 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO

His "reperations" that I believe you refer to, are not cash reperations.
It is increased funding of black public colleges, criminal justice reform, and some increased incentives for schools to hire diverse teachers.

I can find no policy that supports reperations in the form of cash to all black people....
February 5th, 2020 at 2:16:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
So ridiculous. Just a short time back you and the like were saying the Dems are racists because Kamala and Cory were out of the race.

How does it feel to be soooooooooooooooooo hypocritical and soooooooooooooooooo contradicting on sooooooooooooooooo many issues?

Geez. Trump isn't worth it man. He'd step on your neck in a second if somebody paid him a dollar to do it.

How does it feel to not get the point of the statement?

We keep hearing how much Democrats care about skin color or what side your shirt buttons from. So why would sexual preference not be important to them?
The President is a fink.