FORTY TWO

Page 5 of 5« First<2345
March 27th, 2018 at 6:42:01 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
By definition, all pedophiles are gay.

I thought pedophiles are adults that engage with prepubescent children. I bet very few definitions of pedophile explicitly mention being homosexual.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 27th, 2018 at 11:00:09 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
the public may be brainwashed into thinking there is nothing wrong with adult men and teenage boys.

The Gay men I knew in Calif thought
there was nothing at all wrong with
getting a 13 year old boy to let them
be 'serviced' by an grown man.

That was the big thrill, you know. Not
the kid 'doing them', the thrill came
from them doing the kid. They thought
they were helping the young man to
mature faster, they were doing a public
service.

I'm certain pedophile priests are the same,
why wouldn't they be.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 27th, 2018 at 1:59:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I thought pedophiles are adults that engage with prepubescent children. I bet very few definitions of pedophile explicitly mention being homosexual.

They are, and they are usually men with young boys. In any case, a man going with another male is by definition homosexual.

Quote: Evenbob
The Gay men I knew in Calif thought
there was nothing at all wrong with
getting a 13 year old boy to let them
be 'serviced' by an grown man.

Doesn't this go back to the Roman Empire?

IMHO this will be the next gay movement, convincing people that there is just nothing wrong with this. It will take a generation of brainwashing, but it will be the movement.
The President is a fink.
March 27th, 2018 at 2:09:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
IMHO this will be the next gay movement, convincing people that there is just nothing wrong with this. It will take a generation of brainwashing, but it will be the movement.

I heard a radio show in the 90's
where they had pedophiles call
in for an hour. I was amazed at
how smart and convincing they
were that they were doing nothing
morally wrong. In fact, they were
performing a public service by
giving young men hummers. It
was good for them, it made them
men.

Catholic priests are generally very
smart men, they have to be to
make it thru seminary. Imagine
the justifications they convince
themselves of for their immoral
and illegal actions. I bet they would
be very entertaining if they could
explain their actions.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 16th, 2018 at 2:16:54 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Errol Flyn was divorced for the first time in 1942 at the age of 33.

In late 1942, in unrelated incidents, two 17 year old girls, Betty Hansen and Peggy Satterlee, accused Flynn of statutory rape at the Bel Air home of Flynn's friend Frederick McEvoy, and on board Flynn's yacht Sirocco, respectively. The two girls, who said they did not know each other, filed their complaints within days of each other, although the episodes allegedly took place more than a year apart.

Flynn's 20th film in seven years with him in a leading role was released that Thanksgiving.

AFAIK, the only legitimate defense against statutory rape is that the rapist had a credible reason for believing that the girls were of legal age. Flynn was known to nickname one of the girls "jail bait" which should have smashed that argument.

Consistent with the period, Flynn's attorney, impugned the accusers' character and morals, and accused them of numerous indiscretions, including affairs with married men and, in Satterlee's case, an abortion (which was illegal at the time). By my understanding of the legal argument, that information was not germane to the charge. Flynn was acquitted by a jury that contained 9 women.

Is the trial a product of the times, or do you think the same result could happen today?

In 1988, 24 year old Lowe was involved in a sex scandal over a videotape of him having sex with a 16-year-old girl he met in a nightclub. They were videotaped the night before the Democratic National Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. As the age of consent in Georgia was 14 at the time (until 1995 when it was raised to 16), both were of legal age to engage in sexual activity, although 18 was the legal age to be involved in such a recording.
August 27th, 2018 at 1:58:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Well Buffalo is not alone. Pennsylvania is nearby. "Thousands!"
August 27th, 2018 at 2:03:17 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO
Well Buffalo is not alone. Pennsylvania is nearby. "Thousands!"

You could probably triple the reported
numbers because most men never
report being molested.
June 5th, 2020 at 10:45:17 AM permalink
SOOPOO
So in the news today, the Archdiocese sent an outsider, a Priest from I think NYC or New Jersey, to independently investigate some of the claims. He is having trouble finding the time to finish his investigation, as he is presently defending himself from two separate allegations of sex abuse. You can't make this stuff up!
June 5th, 2020 at 11:06:58 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO
So in the news today, the Archdiocese sent an outsider, a Priest from I think NYC or New Jersey, to independently investigate some of the claims. He is having trouble finding the time to finish his investigation, as he is presently defending himself from two separate allegations of sex abuse. You can't make this stuff up!

So they sent a pervert to root
out other perverts? This is the
cover up Catholic Church at
it's finest.
June 5th, 2020 at 1:23:31 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: Evenbob
So they sent a pervert to root
out other perverts? This is the
cover up Catholic Church at
it's finest.

I haven't followed it closely, but I think he was sent before the allegations about him were made public. It certainly is a cover up.
Page 5 of 5« First<2345