Animal Kingdom

Page 4 of 6<123456>
May 20th, 2018 at 8:21:55 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Thanks Flea, I didn't realize AK starts next week (not this week). Great show, but it's on TNT, a channel I rarely watch, so didn't see any ads. They're reshowing the season 2 finale three times this week to catch you up; Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday nights.

We'll get to see if J can withstand his uncles' brutal pressure to give up the family money while Smurf's in prison! J has grown up a lot in this criminal environment, so that'll prolly be the whole theme of season three, I'd guess, them throwin' up roadblocks and threats and Smurf tellin' J how to deflect 'em.
May 21st, 2018 at 2:03:56 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: zippyboy
Thanks Flea, I didn't realize AK starts next week (not this week).
H'mmm. This confused me even more. A week starts on Sunday so that means Tuesday the 22nd will be an airing of the Season 2 finale.
Anyway at least I know that it is TNT so I can be on the lookout for it.
Thanks.

I have a feeling the lawyer, Smurf and Jay will do battle and Nikki will sleep with anything that ain't dead yet.
June 6th, 2018 at 3:55:26 AM permalink
Fleastiff
New season seems to be off and running. Running in the red apparently as Smurf rots in jail with money for her mouthpieces dwindling. There seem to be some sort of mystery payments that Jay is instructed to make to a previously unknown Latino chick. Jay's stash is getting depleted but at the rate he is paying that Latino chick whose stash wouldn't be depleted.

Jay's right though: they need to pull more jobs. More profitable jobs and need to do it in a better manner than working with known snitches.
June 6th, 2018 at 5:48:40 PM permalink
zippyboy
How about Deran's new haircut? Nice! Now cops won't harass him so much.

For all Smurf's snarling tough act in prison, I don't see her backing up that talk with any physical action against those gang-bangin' dykes she's stuck with.

I hope Jay leaves Nicki behind and starts up with the Latina chick. She's got smarts.

Who killed Baz? Was it Jay on Smurf's orders? Or the hispanic gang seeking revenge from season 1?
June 6th, 2018 at 6:00:49 PM permalink
Fleastiff
.........How about Deran's new haircut? Nice! Now cops won't harass him so much.
Didn't notice any new haircut.

...........For all Smurf's snarling tough act in prison, I don't see her backing up that talk
.......... with any physical action against those gang-bangin' dykes she's stuck with.
I noticed that too; its probably coming soon though.

........I hope Jay leaves Nicki behind and starts up with the Latina chick.
........ She's got smarts.
No, just balls.

Who killed Baz? Was it Jay on Smurf's orders?
......Or the hispanic gang seeking revenge from season 1?
Neither.
June 20th, 2018 at 2:31:17 AM permalink
Fleastiff
HELP....
I have a new geographical location.
how do I watch animal kingdom on the web since I no longer have Dish TV, indeed I no longer have Any TV.
June 21st, 2018 at 5:52:10 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Fleastiff
HELP....
I have a new geographical location.
how do I watch animal kingdom on the web since I no longer have Dish TV, indeed I no longer have Any TV.
I went to wwwdottntdramadotcom but all they offer is some five minute preview of the latest episode which is the one that I missed. Where can I see the whole episode if I don't have a TV much less a TV that is hooked up to the internet, I only got wifi hooked up thru Xfinity at seventy dollars a month.
June 21st, 2018 at 9:19:42 PM permalink
zippyboy
You can watch entire episodes at the website you mentioned if you plug in your password (I guess) from your TV service. Try DishTV, then try Xfinity. Or read total plot synopsis at Wiki's AK episode listing.

Or grab your phone and say "OK Google, how do I watch AK eps on my cell?" and let the Googlez do the work.

But if you've missed the last two episodes, then you're so far behind there's no hope. lol

We learn who the Hispanic chick is, Dennis Leary joins the cast, family pulls off an exciting job, etc.
June 22nd, 2018 at 7:16:58 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Ain't got no TV or TV service.
My phone is a flip flop with a half inch screen, can't see nothin' on it.
I'll try Wiki but I thought WikiWiki was a shuttle bus you get at Honollulu Airport's baggage claim area.
June 26th, 2018 at 10:39:05 AM permalink
JimRockford
I've watched a few episodes of season 1. I'll hang with it for a few more but so far I'm not feeling it. Kinda reminds me of Sons of Anarchy. Can't respect Smurf and the uncles as a crime family. They don't have to be likable but they need more depth. They're not smart, they're not particularly skilled, they're not disciplined. I keep hoping they all get sent to prison.

For a crime family drama I recommend Pinky Blinders. I had to turn on subtitles to follow the dialogue though. The Irish accent is that thick.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
Page 4 of 6<123456>