The Trump Impeachment Thread

May 31st, 2017 at 4:21:52 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Face
But petro, while it is indeed a law as plain as day, do you support this creation of a higher class that is somehow above his fellow citizen?
Whether or not I support it, I realize that, that is the way it has always, always been. Way before Jesus, somebody has always been the boss. Back when men were dragging women out of caves by the hair, somebody was boss, until he wasn't. Right now, Trump be the boss.

The protection of the POTUS reaches out beyond his person. This effigy hurt his wife Melania and his son. The president needs to be busy helping the county but now has to take time out to console his shaken family. I believe I would send the SS down to have a stern talking to, the talking heads. If the press hasn't come up with a crime in this many months, it's time to get to work, and quit messing with this stuff.

As far as leo's being extra judicial? I've been ruffed up by the cops. Did I bitch? No. I was being a punk, and they weren't going to spend a lot of time explaining it to me. I have no problem with it. I don't want them using a baton , but they can shove and twist a bit. If they hadn't, I'd probably argued all night. Sometimes physical force is expedient. There comes a point when you realize your going in the car, and wearing cuffs. How hard you want it is your choice. I don't like the paramilitary stuff and all the SWAT's serving warrants, but I don't have a problem with authority.

Yeah, I guess I want somebody to lead. I'm too old and worn. But somebody step up to the plate and run this thing. I think both Trump and HRC were too old and no longer have the stamina to traipse around the globe suffering all the pomp and circumstance. America was foolish to elect either of them.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 31st, 2017 at 4:29:55 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Nareed
Trump's statement during the campaign that "second amendment people" would have to deal with Clinton or her Supreme Court appointees, was more of a threat.
Yeah, he was/is goofy. A lot of people are desperate for change. But they don't understand what the problem really is.

I had the tv on election night and shut if off about 4 pm, thinking the race was over, : }. If Hill had won, I would still think it wrong to parade her head around like this, or at least that's the story I'm going with.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 31st, 2017 at 4:49:45 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: petroglyph
This effigy hurt his wife Melania and his son.

Boo fucking hoo.

Quote:
The president needs to be busy helping the county but now has to take time out to console his shaken family.

See above.

Plus, if Golden Boy has any intention to "help" the country, he has done an admirable job not doing so.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 31st, 2017 at 5:32:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
If Hill had won, I would still think it wrong to parade her head around like this, or at least that's the story I'm going with.

Try to imagine her doing Trump's schedule,
it would be a joke. She take's 3 hour naps
and can't get thru a speech without a 10min
coughing fit. She would have been worse
than Obama, if that's even possible.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 31st, 2017 at 5:46:25 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Nareed
There's no jail time for free speech.

You mean like putting swastikas on synagogues?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 31st, 2017 at 6:26:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: RonC
Now we keep hearing about all this "back channel" stuff and it is evident to anyone actually paying attention that there is nothing criminal to be seen so far. Just a whole lot of allegations and not much evidence.

Well, there is a whole lot the President is allowed to do that some actual ethical people would not do. He should have to divest his business interests to a blind trust, fire all his family members, get his living arrangement costs more in line with other presidents, release his tax returns and so forth.

Whether he's done anything illegal or not his ethics are obviously poop. It's not an appearance that means give him the benefit of the doubt IMO.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2017 at 6:46:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
He should have to divest his business interests to a blind trust, fire all his family members, get his living arrangement costs more in line with other presidents, release his tax returns and so forth.

Kiss the Left's ass, in other words. Yeah, that's
how he got elected, ass kissing. You live in a
dream world. This is the guy who just did
what the last 3 presidents didn't have the
balls to do, stood in front of NATO members
and told them to their face, in front of
the world, that they are deadbeat scumbags.
An ass kisser he's not..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 31st, 2017 at 7:21:42 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: kenarman
You mean like putting swastikas on synagogues?

If the owners of a synagogue want to place swastikas on it, that's their problem.

If you mean "is vandalism free speech?", then I pity your lack of ethics.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 31st, 2017 at 7:38:25 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: Evenbob
Try to imagine her doing Trump's schedule,
it would be a joke. She take's 3 hour naps
and can't get thru a speech without a 10min
coughing fit. She would have been worse
than Obama, if that's even possible.

I am surprised you still bring up Hillary's stamina after trump was reported to be "exhausted" after just three days into his trip, got up and wandered off with a vacant look on his face, and can't walk 700 yards .
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 31st, 2017 at 7:39:43 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: Evenbob
Kiss the Left's ass, in other words. Yeah, that's
how he got elected, ass kissing. You live in a
dream world. This is the guy who just did
what the last 3 presidents didn't have the
balls to do, stood in front of NATO members
and told them to their face, in front of
the world, that they are deadbeat scumbags.
An ass kisser he's not..

He didn't have the balls to tell the other world leaders whether or not he was going to pull out of the Paris Accord.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan