Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
Barr has been in the public
eye for decades and it just
now became clear he's corrupt?
Seriously, you need to find a
new network to get your opinions
from.

Biden has been in the public eye for decades and it just now became clear he's corrupt? Seriously, you need to find a new drug addict to get your opinions from.

And by the way, we knew Barr was shady when he withheld the full OLC opinion in 1989 and told us to "trust his summary". Ummm, does that sound at all familiar to what he's doing now?
December 10th, 2019 at 8:48:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Tripdufan

And by the way, we knew Barr was shady when he withheld the full OLC opinion in 1989

That wasn't 'shady', nice try. It was
so we could more easily arrest
Manuel Noriega, which needed to be
done. Obama's AG authorized Fast
and Furious and the Libbies were
just fine with that. Janet Reno
had the disaster at Waco, and a hundred
other things. The Libbie Press never
uttered a peep..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 11th, 2019 at 2:22:04 AM permalink
Evenbob
deleted
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 11th, 2019 at 10:59:35 AM permalink
Evenbob
Last night in the 8pm time slot,
Anderson Cooper had 300k
viewers. Tucker on FOX had
3.3 million. In case you don't
know, 300K is worse than
pathetic.
December 12th, 2019 at 1:05:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote:
Joseph Bondy, attorney for indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, openly mocked House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes over a Fox News interview in which Nunes claimed not to remember conversations with Parnas that were revealed in phone records released by Congress.

On Thursday night, Fox News’ Martha MacCallum pressed Nunes about the phone records contained in the House impeachment report, which showed multiple conversations between Nunes and Parnas.

Asked what he discussed on the calls with Parnas, Nunes replied: “I don’t even know, because I’ve never met Parnas and, like I filed in federal court, so it’s a great question because many people want to know, including myself.”

“You never had any phone conversation with him?” MacCallum asked.
“We have not been able to confirm that yet,” Nunes replied.

On Friday night, Bondy tweeted a clip from that interview, along with a derisive and ominous message.
“Hey @DevinNunes—Lev remembers what you spoke about. You don’t remember? #LetLevSpeak,” Bondy wrote.

Parnas is reportedly working on a plea deal, and his attorney’s tweets indicate a willingness to testify before Congress about his contacts with Nunes and Giuliani.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/parnas-attorney-openly-mocks-devin-nunes-for-saying-he-cant-recall-conversations-lev-remembers/ar-BBXQvA5?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 12th, 2019 at 1:23:18 AM permalink
Evenbob
Dershowitz pointed out we had
one try at impeachment in the
first 220 years of this country
and three in the last 50 years.
For Clinton and Nixon there
were actual proven crimes
that nobody argued about.
With Trump this is the first
impeachment where not a
single impeachable crime
has been filed.

Pelosi has accused Trump
of treason (impeachable),
bribery (impeachable),
yet the articles they
filed are laughable nothing
burgers that aren't even
impeachable offenses if
they were true.

Te Dems are out of control
with their abuse of the power
given them, this will not bode
well for them in the end.
December 12th, 2019 at 6:30:33 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Too funny republicans are whining about the impeachment process
Whats more funny is that they are blaming the Dems instead of Trump
lol
Republicans lost the House because of trump
Elections have consequences
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 12th, 2019 at 6:52:39 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
Too funny republicans are whining about the impeachment process
Whats more funny is that they are blaming the Dems instead of Trump
lol
Republicans lost the House because of trump
Elections have consequences

I guess it goes without saying that I disagree with you...but not on everything...

--Elections do have consequences...of course, the Dems have the votes to do things because the won seats and have the majority

There are two things about the impeachment process that can be looked at independently...

--Impeachment itself--do it or don't do it. Everyone has their opinions. Mine is that even if the worst thing they are settling on as an article is true, it seems like the bar is being lowered way too far for impeachment. As I said before, I don't believe that Clinton should have been impeached either.

--Process--if the rules call for certain things, then follow the rules of the House. They aren't denying those rules exist...Nadler even offered a date in the future possibly. That's just plain arrogant. You can have your little hearing after we vote and probably even after the trial is over.

Lowering the bar often results in the next event possibly lowering it even further.

Anyway, you'll get your impeachment. We'll see how it impacts the elections in 2020.
December 12th, 2019 at 8:06:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
I guess it goes without saying that I disagree with you...but not on everything...

--Elections do have consequences...of course, the Dems have the votes to do things because the won seats and have the majority

There are two things about the impeachment process that can be looked at independently...

--Impeachment itself--do it or don't do it. Everyone has their opinions. Mine is that even if the worst thing they are settling on as an article is true, it seems like the bar is being lowered way too far for impeachment. As I said before, I don't believe that Clinton should have been impeached either.

--Process--if the rules call for certain things, then follow the rules of the House. They aren't denying those rules exist...Nadler even offered a date in the future possibly. That's just plain arrogant. You can have your little hearing after we vote and probably even after the trial is over.

Lowering the bar often results in the next event possibly lowering it even further.

Anyway, you'll get your impeachment. We'll see how it impacts the elections in 2020.

Low bar???????
I consider the bar very high
If Obama did the same crap as Trump
I would be right there with the republicans demanding impeachment
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 12th, 2019 at 8:30:23 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
After the Festivus "Airing of Grievances" today, the Democrats will win the "feats of strength" and impeach the President.