Trump jokes

Page 2 of 21<12345>Last »

Thread Rating:

February 2nd, 2017 at 2:01:00 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Quote: Nareed
I don't mind the orange rectum as much as the incompetent man-child attached to it.

Q: How do you define gross vulgarity?
A: 144 Donald Trumps.

More proof that, liberated woman or not, you belong in the kitchen, instead of trying to be humorous.
February 2nd, 2017 at 2:07:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Don't call me sweetheart.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 2nd, 2017 at 2:17:02 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Why not, might I ask ? Are you unfamiliar with the term, or me, and/or both!
February 2nd, 2017 at 2:21:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: buzzardknot
Why not, might I ask ? Are you unfamiliar with the term, or me, and/or both!

If you're my southern waitress you can call me honey or sweetheart. BTW, why isn't your name Buzzkill?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 2nd, 2017 at 4:06:52 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: stinkingliberal
Funny, I thought personal insults like this one and the one you made against the same person yesterday were against forum rules.

I don't usually report slights from people I've blocked. The point of blocking them is not to see their posts, after all.

One fine day during a campaign swing through Texas, Pence tells Trump, "Golden Boy, you really ought to ease up on the anti-Mexican rhetoric. I know you don't see many Mexicans up in New York and Moscow, but they're thick on the ground in Indiana. And let me tell you, they're clever as hell."

"Prove it!"

So Pence takes Trump to several pottery stores run by whites and at each they ask for a left-handed coffee mug. Each time they're told they don't carry them. Finally they go to Jose's store and ask for the same thing. Jose runs to the back, turns a mug so the handle will point to the left of his customers and comes back to present it, saying "It's your lucky day, señor. I had one left."

Outside the store, Pence says "You see what I'm saying, Donald?"

Trump answers "So? He just happened to have one left."
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 2nd, 2017 at 5:48:50 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Quote: stinkingliberal
Funny, I thought personal insults like this one and the one you made against the same person yesterday were against forum rules.

Neither was meant as an insult nor was either taken as an insult. G S I Y H A P I D O Y E
February 2nd, 2017 at 6:14:00 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: rxwine
Don't call me sweetheart.
Surely you can't be serious.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
February 2nd, 2017 at 6:26:06 PM permalink
buzzardknot
I wouldn't doubt it. I never use that word unless it's someone I respect. Some people just can't stand when a man compliments a woman. Some even think I have insulted her. Some people should awwwww never mind. Caught myself trying to teach a pig to sing again. Bothers the pig and wastes my time.

Moderator, the above is an analogy, With 2 uncles and half a dozen or more cousins serving proudly in blue, I don't call anyone a pig.
February 2nd, 2017 at 6:36:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: JimRockford
Surely you can't be serious.

I picked a bad time to quit sniffing airplane glue.
February 2nd, 2017 at 6:42:38 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Had a nephew literally did that. What a wasted life. Worse that crack or heroin Glad you were not offended, s********t. Cant take a chance stinkingliberal is a secret moderator.
Page 2 of 21<12345>Last »