No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 28th, 2017 at 11:16:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Curious, I seem to remember righties getting upset over Obama not wearing his suit jacket in the OO.

RE: Kellyanne. Who cares how she sits? She's a joke. She has no credibility whatsoever. Even Republicans are embarrassed by her (off the record - of course).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 28th, 2017 at 11:28:51 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Curious, I seem to remember righties getting upset over Obama not wearing his suit jacket in the OO.

RE: Kellyanne. Who cares how she sits? She's a joke. She has no credibility whatsoever. Even Republicans are embarrassed by her (off the record - of course).

--The office should command the respect of even the person who is elected to it. To me, that does mean not gong in it in anything less than a coat and tie.

--Kellyanne should sit properly out of respect for the office.

You don't have to like the incumbent; the actual office should be treated basically the same by every person who enters it. It represents us. All of us.
February 28th, 2017 at 11:31:50 AM permalink
RonC
I just heard both a Republican and a Democrat say that they had no evidence of any wrongdoing in the various things involving Russia. The press is all over the non-story. I am not saying that there should be no investigations of anything; just that the press is really good at reaching conclusions based on no evidence.

Interesting.
February 28th, 2017 at 11:36:39 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
I just heard both a Republican and a Democrat say that they had no evidence of any wrongdoing in the various things involving Russia. The press is all over the non-story. I am not saying that there should be no investigations of anything; just that the press is really good at reaching conclusions based on no evidence.

Interesting.

So let's give it as least as many investigations as Benghazi - another non-story.

Seems fair.

Also, just because you come here and proclaim there is "no evidence" - does not make it true.
February 28th, 2017 at 12:07:47 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
So let's give it as least as many investigations as Benghazi - another non-story.

That was different. she was on the other party.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 28th, 2017 at 12:24:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Not to the people killed and their families. All because the woman who was "ready for the 3 A.M. phone call" blamed it on a YouTube video and went back to bed.
The President is a fink.
February 28th, 2017 at 12:33:25 PM permalink
RonC

Interesting.

Seems fair.

Also, just because you come here and proclaim there is "no evidence" - does not make it true.

I didn't say that there was no evidence. Elected officials from both sides said that there was no evidence. I didn't "proclaim" anything--I reported what I heard them say.

I did not say there should not be an investigation. It just seems pretty easy to see that there is not much of a story until an investigation actually uncovers something.

There were reasons to investigate Benghazi. There were reasons to investigate the email issue and there were findings of improper use of a private email server by Hillary Clinton.

Listen this time...investigate as many times as you want. It is not really a story (after an initial report) until you either do or not not find something.
February 28th, 2017 at 1:00:15 PM permalink
ams288
I didn't say that there was no evidence.

You literally said exactly that.

Quote:
I just heard both a Republican and a Democrat say that they had no evidence

Quote:
just that the press is really good at reaching conclusions based on no evidence.
February 28th, 2017 at 1:04:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
You literally said exactly that.

He did not say there was no evidence. He said when there is none that will not stop the press from reaching a conclusion.

The lamestream media does not let lack of evidence stand in their way.
The President is a fink.
February 28th, 2017 at 1:09:03 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
The lamestream media does not let lack of evidence stand in their way.

This coming from a man who thinks Breitbart and Infowars are legit.

Funny.