2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 18th, 2022 at 4:49:46 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
In fact, a good example are the Republican officials responsible for certifying the election who stood up against the nutzballs claiming the election was stolen. Unfortunately, they couldn't stay in the background, so they became targets for removal.

This is exactly why this is an insurrection
The purpose of the riot was to stop congress from certifying the election. Attempted coup to stop the legal process of certification
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 19th, 2022 at 5:11:28 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
New York attorney general's office says it has identified numerous 'misleading statements and omissions' in Trump Org. financial statements

Quote:
"In light of the pervasive and repeated nature of the misstatements and omissions, it appears that the valuations in the Statements were generally inflated as part of a pattern to suggest that Mr. Trump's net worth was higher than it otherwise would have appeared," the investigators wrote.

They added that when Eric Trump and Allen Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer, testified in 2020, they both asserted their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to over 500 questions each.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 19th, 2022 at 1:13:27 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
New York attorney general's office says it has identified numerous 'misleading statements and omissions' in Trump Org. financial statements

Quote:
"In light of the pervasive and repeated nature of the misstatements and omissions, it appears that the valuations in the Statements were generally inflated as part of a pattern to suggest that Mr. Trump's net worth was higher than it otherwise would have appeared," the investigators wrote.

They added that when Eric Trump and Allen Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer, testified in 2020, they both asserted their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to over 500 questions each.

This is stunning! That an attorney general would VIA THE PRESS make a claim that if and when she brings charges a jury would need to determine the merits of her claim! Maybe she is unaware, but THAT’S why there are trials. You know, the prosecution presents a case, then the defense gets a chance to rebut it!

As far as the meat of her claim, stating the Trump organization had misstatements and omissions…. not a surprise. Probably the same would be said for any billionaire being investigated as well…

Frankly, Letitia James repulses me on so many levels. EITHER BRING CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP OR STFU.
January 19th, 2022 at 1:38:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
[
Frankly, Letitia James repulses me on so many levels. EITHER BRING CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP OR STFU.

She didn't have any issues lancing the Cuomo boil.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 19th, 2022 at 1:59:08 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Quote:

This is stunning! That an attorney general would VIA THE PRESS make a claim that if and when she brings charges a jury would need to determine the merits of her claim! Maybe she is unaware, but THAT’S why there are trials. You know, the prosecution presents a case, then the defense gets a chance to rebut it!

As far as the meat of her claim, stating the Trump organization had misstatements and omissions…. not a surprise. Probably the same would be said for any billionaire being investigated as well…

Seems to be doing a good job
No corruption
She's playing the press game just as the Trumps are
Touche
I judge AG's on the cases and if they win
Some AG's are incompetent.
I'm not hearing that about her
Soopoo rates AG's by press release
Thats the worst way to evaluate an AG
Isn't it common for AG's to use the press
Why make an exception over her????????????.?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 19th, 2022 at 7:20:19 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined

Quote:

Seems to be doing a good job
No corruption
She's playing the press game just as the Trumps are
Touche
I judge AG's on the cases and if they win
Some AG's are incompetent.
I'm not hearing that about her
Soopoo rates AG's by press release
Thats the worst way to evaluate an AG
Isn't it common for AG's to use the press
Why make an exception over her????????????.?

She has not charged Cuomo with anything
She has not charged Trump with anything.

Two criminals that she has had in her sights, but she talks a big game but has not delivered an indictment. I guess if she never charges them she can’t lose a case….
January 21st, 2022 at 8:03:14 AM permalink
ams288
I’m sorry, but this is funny:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1484354265946607626?s=21

Another reminder: righties claiming Biden has dementia are projecting. Their hero is clearly sundowning.
January 22nd, 2022 at 6:02:22 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I'm sorry to disappoint the loser lefties but there is no Trump-DeSantis feud, it is fake news.

Let's go Brandon
January 22nd, 2022 at 6:22:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: fleaswatter
I'm sorry to disappoint the loser lefties but there is no Trump-DeSantis feud, it is fake news.

But there's a good chance it will become reality one day.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 23rd, 2022 at 5:08:57 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine
But there's a good chance it will become reality one day.

Oh yeah. They are on a collision course for the 2024 nomination.

Only one fat a$$hole can win. Which will it be?