Threads: 146
Quote: Tripdufan
Trump’s a con man.

All politicians are con men,
what's your point. Name
one president that didn't
over promise his way into
the WH.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 10th, 2020 at 5:33:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Trump’s a con man. Congrats. You’ve been duped.

Wish we got duped so well by other POTUS. Trump has done more good than any POTUS in my lifetime in one term.

I saw a picture of what they call "replaced wall" the other day. The previous "wall" was barbed wire.

YOU keep getting duped by the media and the left. Your side is so duped you beg for your taxes to be raised and freedoms to be taken away. Just say "for the greater good" and the left falls right into line.
The President is a fink.
October 10th, 2020 at 7:20:40 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Dalex64
How many miles of new border wall, which is to say a wall where there previously was no wall, have been built?

Your definition of 'a new wall' is very limited and used to skew the truth. If I tear down an old log cabin and replace it with a new up to date house I can't say I built a 'new' house? If you replace your old car you can't tell your friends you bought a new car? Your TDS is showing.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 10th, 2020 at 7:23:29 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman
Your TDS is showing.

The CDC is about ready to call this board a TDS hazard zone.
The President is a fink.
October 10th, 2020 at 7:38:53 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
How many miles of new border wall, which is to say a wall where there previously was no wall, have been built?

Your definition of 'a new wall' is very limited and used to skew the truth. If I tear down an old log cabin and replace it with a new up to date house I can't say I built a 'new' house? If you replace your old car you can't tell your friends you bought a new car? Your TDS is showing.

I would say you replaced your old cabin with a new house.

Did the goalposts get moved? Did trump promise to replace the existing wall with a new one?

Did a much larger border wall literally mean the same wall, but taller?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall

Somehow I don't think people would have been screaming about property siesures, eminent domain and environmental damage if that were the case.

Maybe you could tell me what you think "build the wall and make Mexico pay for it" means.

Sorry I don't have an acronym to describe what you are showing.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 10th, 2020 at 8:10:51 AM permalink
kenarman
Here is a video from the US Border Patrol probably not as accurate your Wiki link. Shows the new wall going up with just a chain link fence in the background. If you scroll down you will also see a map of the complete border showing new wall and old wall. Looks like a like a lot of new wall to me.

New Wall
October 10th, 2020 at 10:27:16 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Again, a wall replacement project is not what was promised.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 10th, 2020 at 10:48:50 AM permalink
kenarman
Again, a wall replacement project is not what was promised.

It was exactly what was promised. Even the left leaning Washington Post calls it "New Wall". I sometimes think that TDS is worse for people than Covid.
October 10th, 2020 at 11:25:03 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
It was exactly what was promised.

Then you probably believe Mexico is paying for it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 10th, 2020 at 1:16:49 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
+100

Pwned! Can't believe what the libbies are arguing now, but I guess it should have been expected. 🙄