1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 29th, 2020 at 2:02:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Complete moron? How? By acting like a man and standing up
For himself?

That only requires the brain of an angry goose.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 29th, 2020 at 2:09:03 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
By acting like a man and standing up
For himself?

Having your rich daddy fake a letter for a medical deferment to avoid serving your country and then ridiculing a POW who did is not what a man does. No, that's the actions of a #whinylittleb**ch.
January 29th, 2020 at 4:10:28 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Having your rich daddy fake a letter for a medical deferment to avoid serving your country and then ridiculing a POW who did is not what a man does. No, that's the actions of a #whinylittleb**ch.

You mean the classless POW who told the POTUS not to show up at his funeral? Or attacked Trump first?

I wonder if you voted for McCain over Obama?
The President is a fink.
January 29th, 2020 at 4:17:43 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Or attacked Trump first

Jan. 11, 2000: Trump, considering a run for president, criticized McCain's war service as he sized up other potential candidates in an interview on CBS. “He was captured,” Trump said, in remarks he would echo years later. “Does being captured make you a hero? I don’t know. I’m not sure.”

That's the first comment I can find referencing a comment by either one of them towards each other. Show me where McCain fired the first shot, something before Jan of 2000.
January 29th, 2020 at 6:10:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Tripdufan
Jan. 11, 2000: Trump, considering a run for president, criticized McCain's war service as he sized up other potential candidates in an interview on CBS. “He was captured,” Trump said, in remarks he would echo years later. “Does being captured make you a hero? I don’t know. I’m not sure.”

That's the first comment I can find referencing a comment by either one of them towards each other. Show me where McCain fired the first shot, something before Jan of 2000.

Trump saying he is not sure being captured makes you a hero is firing the first shot?

McCain was an awful person. Never there for his party, made an idiot of himself in his POTUS run. Very low class guy. I would not have wanted to be under his command.

Being captured makes you a POW.

If McCain had attacked Obama half as much as he did Trump he might have won. Instead he was a sore crybaby loser.
The President is a fink.
January 29th, 2020 at 7:34:13 PM permalink
rxwine
. Never there for his party

LOL. He was thinking for himself. So now thinking for yourself is not all it's cracked up to be.

For the 2 1/2 years he was active with the Trump administration he was onboard 83 percent of the time with the Trump agenda.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 29th, 2020 at 10:19:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Fourteen U.S. states and Washington D.C. sued the Environmental Protection Agency on Wednesday to fight what they called the Trump administration's effort to gut rules meant to improve safety at chemical plants and reduce the threat of accidents.

Wednesday's petition followed similar litigation against the EPA in December by 13 environmental and science organizations, and this month by the United Steelworkers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fourteen-us-states-sue-epa-for-gutting-chemical-plant-safety-protections/ar-BBZrOSD?ocid=spartandhp
January 29th, 2020 at 10:39:22 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The stats from the Trump New Jersey Rally
are kind of scary. Of the 100,000 + people,
74,000 registered voters. 26% of them were
Democrats. You do not go to a rally in
January and stand out in the cold for hours
and hours to see somebody that you hate.
Nobody does that. There's a good chance
in November Trump will turn New Jersey
into a red state.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 30th, 2020 at 3:36:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
LOL. He was thinking for himself. So now thinking for yourself is not all it's cracked up to be.

For the 2 1/2 years he was active with the Trump administration he was onboard 83 percent of the time with the Trump agenda.

If he wanted to "think for himself" he could have ran as an independent. When you are part of a party you do not go out and badmouth the POTUS in that party.

I a surprised you voted for him over Obama based on how much you like him. Heck based on all the liberal praise he gets I can't believe he didn't carry 48 states or more.
The President is a fink.
January 30th, 2020 at 4:00:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
There's a good chance
in November Trump will turn New Jersey
into a red state.

Hahahahahaha. What odds do you consider to be a “good chance?”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman